Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    I mean while everyone is bringing up very valid points I think we just all gotta accept that this game is just old and coming to the end of its journey. When I think about the fgunz community I think that A vast majority has been very needy and demanding not knowing how much work it takes to do certain things to improve gameplay or just to add something new and fix the bugs that come along with it. Granted some of the ideas are good but not always something that can be implemented right away and may take sometime which like I said I don’t think we understand that sometimes. Yeah we can say v8 was a bit of a let down especially with all the hype behind it but then again it’s hard to please everyone so you’re gonna get people who are gonna leave regardless. Idk personally I feel like we critique everyone else too much and try to tell others what to do instead of letting them do their job. If they choose to ignore it or do nothing then it’s on them not us lol. I think we should all just enjoy what we have now before we don’t have it anymore. This game is a staple for a lot of our childhoods and upbringing and seeing one of our favorite games die and come to a point where we might not be able to play it again is tough. We can get mad and say this and say that bc things aren’t getting done but that’s not always gonna help. Let’s just have fun while we can.

OT: you’re all trash anyways so it don’t matter if this server dies or not. I’m the best fgunz player

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    I mean while everyone is bringing up very valid points I think we just all gotta accept that this game is just old and coming to the end of its journey. When I think about the fgunz community I think that A vast majority has been very needy and demanding not knowing how much work it takes to do certain things to improve gameplay or just to add something new and fix the bugs that come along with it. Granted some of the ideas are good but not always something that can be implemented right away and may take sometime which like I said I don’t think we understand that sometimes. Yeah we can say v8 was a bit of a let down especially with all the hype behind it but then again it’s hard to please everyone so you’re gonna get people who are gonna leave regardless. Idk personally I feel like we critique everyone else too much and try to tell others what to do instead of letting them do their job. If they choose to ignore it or do nothing then it’s on them not us lol. I think we should all just enjoy what we have now before we don’t have it anymore. This game is a staple for a lot of our childhoods and upbringing and seeing one of our favorite games die and come to a point where we might not be able to play it again is tough. We can get mad and say this and say that bc things aren’t getting done but that’s not always gonna help. Let’s just have fun while we can.

OT: you’re all trash anyways so it don’t matter if this server dies or not. I’m the best fgunz player
    stopped reading after your 2nd sentence what you don't get yet again is no1 wanted anything to improve gameplay, just the basic vanilla style gunz with sure freestyles intake on it which could of jus been shown with new items instead of this WHOLE rebalancing which pretty much made the game so scuffed even questers left not just competitive players.

also notorious I only agree with 1 thing the lbx rebalancing, in general they should just remove the whole low-mid-high shotguns or w.e and just revert to v7 shop/items, with lbx as you rebalanced.

pretty much ONLY thing that has to be done now if you want any kind of hope of getting a few people back.

3. The following user said thank you to TriHard for this useful post:

skaterreborn (08-06-2018)

Thread Information