Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Despite the server being dead or not, i think some things need to be addressed.
    The community deserves any sort of explanation from anyone who can tell us what is going on with the server.

Mainly, cw rewards for rank1.
    Damian(nerval) and Ant(sora) have both not received their cash rewards from (April second half) and (July first half).
    https://imgur.com/a/alD4l5P
    As you can see, it's not like they have not tried contacting Dave on forums.
    For the other weeks that have won rank1, Omer(topteam) and Robin(zod), i have not been able to contact them to ask if they have received their cash prize or not. But i'm assuming no because according to Dave's thread, * = prize sent. And there isn't any asterisk.
    I think i can speak for all the guys who have won rank1. It's not about the money at this point, it's about Dave taking responsibility on the issue. If there is a delay on the cash prizes, we should be informed, not ignored.
    And if having a cash prize for clan-war is so difficult to carry out, why has it not been changed to just coin rewards?
    Why does the rewards still state "#1 clan will win $50"?
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...rd-amp-Winners

Another big issue that has not been looked at that has affected the player count significantly is that players can't even play the game if they want to.
    A lot of the players, including myself(i fixed mine) has been having issues with even starting up the game.
    I believe most of you know what i'm talking about. The gunz file is being recognized as a Trojan in computers and is not allowing the game to start up. https://imgur.com/zZXZFDv

Feed-backs in the Suggestions thread are also no longer being taken into consideration. You have players who truly want to see the server thrive by contributing to ideas but it seems like its all for nothing at this point.

For the rest, i think Damian hit on the important parts pretty well so i'm just gonna leave this here.
    Damian.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hart; 07-30-2018 at 12:33 AM.

2. The following 14 users say thank you to Hart for this useful post:

AbstractGm (08-10-2018), Canpai (08-01-2018), EternalBeast (07-30-2018), Flow (07-30-2018), Ganggbangg (07-30-2018), GRUMPY (07-31-2018), Kasuro (07-30-2018), LizaSoberano (07-30-2018), Mia (08-11-2018), President (07-30-2018), Salem (07-30-2018), skaterreborn (08-06-2018), Tzunami best0 (07-30-2018)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Regard to Damian, I queried over the Rank 1 prize he was meant to receive however it was overlooked my main guess is probably because the GM chat can be flooded and Dave only appears on Skype to time and misses things that require his attention. I generally thought he'd received it since prizes were sent and Dave had updated the clan war prize thread numerous of times since then...

Anyways you raise valid points and they do need answering.

Thanks
    Nerval summed it up perfectly.

Despite all the unwanted changes and backfire, the managers/devs choose not to be receptive and consider suggestions from a community of players who have played this game for a long, long time. Instead, they let players move to another server (evidently) while this one just withers away. Don't see how that could ever be beneficial—at least from a business/profit standpoint even if they don't care about the game itself.

No amount of cosmetic items or spam gamemodes are going to bring back players until the basics are right again. As a simple example: D-stylers have moved to another server for a trivial reason such as the shortened dagger range in v8. They posted about it multiple times on the forum, Jetman even said he'd look into it; but here we are, months later. What do they really gain by not making some XML edits and letting people enjoy their gameplay while increasing the player count a bit? We'll never know.

Players are simply being driven away, which is really sad to see. We're all getting tired of playing with the same set of 20-25 people in every room or CW nowadays. Finding a good room is a struggle. No variety, nothing new; not interesting at all anymore. It's just a matter of time now. Anyhow, this, like most other forum threads in recent months, will probably just get locked and buried without any real responses, as usual...but it'd be nice to be proven wrong for once.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 07-30-2018 at 01:09 AM.

5. The following 11 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

BanRays (07-30-2018), Canpai (08-01-2018), Ganggbangg (07-30-2018), GRUMPY (07-31-2018), Hart (07-30-2018), Kasuro (07-30-2018), LizaSoberano (07-30-2018), Salem (07-30-2018), skaterreborn (08-06-2018), Tzunami best0 (07-30-2018)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Nerval summed it up perfectly.

Despite all the unwanted changes and backfire, the managers/devs choose not to be receptive and consider suggestions from a community of players who have played this game for a long, long time. Instead, they let players move to another server (evidently) while this one just withers away. Don't see how that could ever be beneficial—at least from a business/profit standpoint even if they don't care about the game itself.

No amount of cosmetic items or spam gamemodes are going to bring back players until the basics are right again. As a simple example: D-stylers have moved to another server for a trivial reason such as the shortened dagger range in v8. They posted about it multiple times on the forum, Jetman even said he'd look into it; but here we are, months later. What do they really gain by not making some XML edits and letting people enjoy their gameplay while increasing the player count a bit? We'll never know.

Players are simply being driven away, which is really sad. We're all getting tired of playing with the same set of 20-25 people in every room or CW nowadays. No variety, nothing new; not interesting at all anymore. It's just a matter of time now. Anyhow, this, like most other forum threads in recent months, will probably just get locked and buried without any real responses...as usual.
    It's also demotivating how some staff's attitude has been, a lotta times it's: like our server or fk off.
    You can't treat your community like that if we are the one keeping this server alive.

I've been saying this for a while now, managers need to pass the torch to someone that is motivated into making this server a good place to be.

7. The following 5 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Bunny (07-30-2018), Camel (07-30-2018), Castiel (07-30-2018), Kasuro (07-30-2018), President (07-30-2018)

Banned

Thanks
    Ya'll be like: "We didn't want this, we didn't want that". Yet all of you were demanding an update or you leave the server. What the **** do you expect them to do? And I bet everytime either one of the owners comes online they see "this game is dead" "this server is retarted", what the **** do you expect them to think if you were in their place, you'd be working hard to get it up 'n running, right? No.. so don't be such a ****ing hypocrite and move the **** on, jesus.

^ I'm fully aware of the fact that these aren't the most kind words either, but it's nuff said the truth.
    Last edited by Nogamenolife; 07-30-2018 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yeet View Post
    Ya'll be like: "We didn't want this, we didn't want that". Yet all of you were demanding an update or you leave the server
    If you ask anyone that still plays FGunz and hopes it'll get better, they are likely to tell you that they were perfectly happy with v7. FGunz already had great features; the removal of [R] and a better/updated anticheat is all that we ever needed, really.

And I bet everytime either one of the owners comes online they see "this game is dead" "this server is retarted", what the **** do you expect them to think if you were in their place
    This community, like any other online gaming community, has trolls and trash talkers who don't convey their message the right away. Some people "cry" about things, but many of us did post genuine suggestions and the reasons behind them, but we've been constantly ignored for the most part. I'm not saying we're always right and all suggestions should be accepted -- but there's zero discussion. If players are still complaining nearly one year following the update, isn't it a clear indication that something is wrong and needs to be remedied?

No.. so don't be such a ****ing hypocrite and move the **** on, jesus.
    Nobody is being hypocritical here. We'd definitely move on if they at least write up a small post talking about their plans for this server in the future. If they say they're done, we'll stop expecting anything and simply accept it. Focusing on trivial stuff while the server is dying due to other underlying issues is what most of us have a problem with. Again, read Nerval's post and it should make sense to you.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 07-30-2018 at 01:42 AM.

10. The following 5 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

BanRays (07-30-2018), Camel (07-30-2018), Dante (07-30-2018), GRUMPY (07-31-2018), Kasuro (07-30-2018)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    If you ask anyone that still plays FGunz and hopes it'll get better, they are likely to tell you that they were perfectly happy with v7. FGunz already had great features; the removal of [R] and a better/updated anticheat is all that we ever needed, really.

This community, like any other online gaming community, has trolls and trash talkers who don't convey their message the right away. Some people "cry" about things, but many of us did post genuine suggestions and the reasons behind them, but we've been constantly ignored for the most part. I'm not saying we're always right and all suggestions should be accepted -- but there's zero discussion. If players are still complaining nearly one year following the update, isn't it a clear indication that something is wrong and needs to be remedied?

Nobody is being hypocritical here. We'd definitely move on if they at least write up a small post talking about their plans for this server in the future. If they say they're done, we'll stop expecting anything and simply accept it. Focusing on trivial stuff while the server is dying due to other underlying issues is what most of us have a problem with. Again, read Nerval's post and it should make sense to you.
    Once more, how would you feel when everytime you log on you see "this game is dead", "the staff doesn't do shit" after all that hard work. I truly get why they aren't answering nor listening to the community anymore, this community is straight garbage.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    dang, this is really saddening.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    I Can comfirm mine and robin clan did not get the Prizle aswell i msg'd dave about saying if hes not willing to pay $ can we atleast get coins, he said he did not forgot and hes waiting on donations to be made.
    this also dismotivated me from really creating FGUNZ the trailer i could make
    If this is true that Dave is currently waiting for donations to be made in order to give out the cash prizes, the cash prizes will never be given out.
    Judging by the thread he is currently $250 soon to be $300 behind in prizes.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    It's clear they lack motivation to put some extra effort in this community.
    Sure they have their own shit outside of this community, but if you are clearly too busy, why not pass it on to people who are motivated to keep this ball running?

You do a point Yeet, but look at the updates happening.

As for the trojan thing; It is cause of the anti-virus, not sure what in the code is so different from the avarage game that does not have this issue (this was an issue with a lot of servers so this makes you think what is missing or being added to always get prompted by a ton of anti-virusses).

15. The following 3 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Canpai (08-01-2018), Ganggbangg (07-30-2018), GRUMPY (07-31-2018)

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information