Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Many points here are valid but, what I don't get is how so many people say "just revert v7 things" it's so unreasonable. Imagine you've been working on a project for years, and you're finally satisfied with it, when it's released it doesn't get the positive response you expect. What are you most likely to do after all that hard work, try to improve it or trash all of it and go back?

What I'm trying to say is just be a bit more mindful of people's efforts, not only current but ex developers that put in a lot of time for v8, ok it didn't turn out as expected, too many changes, you're asking for improvements, that's fine. But don't go asking them to trash all their work over the years that's just disrespectful.

PS: Removed some posts, if you're not going to post anything useful and it's just plain stupid then don't bother.
    Lets be real here the update that they worked for such a long time on while it was innovative it wasn't something anyone wanted at all apart from the devs/owners who don't even play the game so what could they POSSIBLY know what the game needs no offence to their efforts lets be real it was genius with the whole gems and stuff but that just isn't what gunz is all about or what the old players really needed what they actually needed was to download a gunz logon be able to easily access things like ijji just without the grind, possibly just a little grind but I don't think anyone really wants to grind gunz in 2018 or previous years before that they just want to play a few hours for their nostalgia.. They could of made it into a different game with that update, I truly applaud the devs what they produced is actually better than what gunz 2 came out to be but to be honest, what the people actually wanted was just a few things.

- Better Anti-Lead.
    - Clan War map selection system.
    - Newer items/sets.
    - Possibly new UI/GUI

that was all nothing else, not a MMO.
    Last edited by TriHard; 08-02-2018 at 06:28 AM.

Thread Information