Originally Posted by Rain View Post
lol what,

Pretty sure none of you forgot how ****ing old this game is right? People didn't quit just because of the updates and what not some people can actually move on.

I can understand that people want their clan reward and so on. But in all honesty just wait it out, There is no way dave and McSic would on purpose not give you the payout you deserve, They are both hard at work in their lifes and i'm not saying it's not possible for them to login once a day or so but who knows man a ton of shit could be happening while none of you know. Which is their mistake they should have told the Community how busy they were,

But they are still people and people make mistakes. The FGunZ team is probably the only team that actually care about GunZ and are always open for new things for the game to give it some fresh air.

Compare the server to any other server you want but nothing is as well managed as fgunz, Maybe not for the past 2 months but give them a break for once. Most of these so called " better servers " Are bad managed and simply don't give a **** about anything. They are there to make money not to make Gunz better.

so just chill guys,
and about the clan reward money
It's not like you had to work hard for that but i personally understand the frustration i guess.

This man understands. This game is just old that’s why it’s dying. Case closed bois