Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    1.) They didn't advertise. They whispered a player to come join another server, aka the only reason you guys know about this is because the player was streaming.
    2.) Despite what those people are saying they still play FG.
    3.) They are top players, by banning top players you are reducing the chances of people coming to FG to play. (Gunz is a tight-knit community, if their friends are banned they won't come to play).
    It counts as advertising, this is within the category of advertising that we ban people for lol. Or is your logic that because people PM eachother, telling someone to go to another server doesn't count as advertising? It's certainly sounds like they're promoting. Just because we caught it through a stream and not in general chat in-game it doesn't count? really?

3.) They are top players, by banning top players you are reducing the chances of people coming to FG to play. (Gunz is a tight-knit community, if their friends are banned they won't come to play).
    Sounds like it goes both ways then to me. By keeping them we got comp players to keep some players entertained, by keeping them we also risk losing players since they're telling people to go play on this other pserver? So what's the loss here exactly if they're telling their "friends" and others to go play on this other server?

"FG is dead, *** is where everybodys at now a days"
    That sure sounds like adv to me. "Fgunz is dead, this server is where everyone is at" how is this not saying to people to leave and go to that server?

"dead ass seriousness, all the old pros and gods are on ***"
    Depending in what context this was used in, it could be. I did not care to watch enough of the stream to find out, not my job as a FM.

I can also find a dozen people, including myself who have stated that the other server is currently much more active than FG. You gonna ban us too?
    Depends in what context it's being said in, yes you could get banned for it.
    ya'll just trying to ban anyone at this point.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...s-of-Service#6
    You will not, under any circumstance, advertise another server, service, website or the such. This includes giving out referrals to outside programs and websites.
    Don't blame the GM's for doing their role.
    Last edited by Linzor; 08-12-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    It counts as advertising, this is within the category of advertising that we ban people for lol. Or is your logic that because people PM eachother, telling someone to go to another server doesn't count as advertising? It's certainly sounds like they're promoting. Just because we caught it through a stream and not in general chat in-game it doesn't count? really?

Sounds like it goes both ways then to me. By keeping them we got comp players to keep some players entertained, by keeping them we also risk losing players since they're telling people to go play on this other pserver? So what's the loss here exactly if they're telling their "friends" and others to go play on this other server?

That sure sounds like adv to me. "Fgunz is dead, this server is where everyone is at" how is this not saying to people to leave and go to that server?

Depending in what context this was used in, it could be. I did not care to watch enough of the stream to find out, not my job as a FM.

Depends in what context it's being said in, yes you could get banned for it.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...s-of-Service#6

Don't blame the GM's for doing their role.
    Okay, have fun playing on the dead server.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    Okay, have fun playing on the dead server.
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I don't play GunZ any longer myself so whatever happens in-game is really none of my business since I'm not a part of that community any longer. I'm just saying that my personal opinion is that they shouldn't support bullying.
    ^^^

4. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

Canpai (08-12-2018)

Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    I once got banned for spiking, because the GM thought it was Underlock. The other time I got ip-banned with all accounts because I was beefing with a Forum Moderator that wasn‘t treating me equal to some girl. I play this private server since 2009 and saw how alot of FGunZ oldgens got banned for ridiculous shit and now you are wondering why everyone doesn‘t give a **** about this server? The staff in general just made too many failures and you need to accept that.
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Yasuo for this useful post:

Hart (08-12-2018), Tzunami best0 (08-12-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    I once got banned for spiking, because the GM thought it was Underlock. The other time I got ip-banned with all accounts because I was beefing with a Forum Moderator that wasn‘t treating me equal to some girl. I play this private server since 2009 and saw how alot of FGunZ oldgens got banned for ridiculous shit and now you are wondering why everyone doesn‘t give a **** about this server? The staff in general just made too many failures and you need to accept that.
    Blatant. But true.
    Which is saddening.

Bakudo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    bro you have a point but currently FG is not in a state that they can allow losing more players especially not top ones since clanwar is litteraly DEAD, DQ is doing a wonderful thing by streaming this dead game and lets be honest for a second 10K viewers that have no idea what gunz is what would u prefer for them to see as how both servers stand right now 30 players server or 500 one? which one in ur opinion will attract more new / old players to play i do not hate on FG but you cannot ignore the fact it has been ditched by the owners for the last year i belive FGunz shouldnt be the server that DQ use as an example for his viewers. therefore althrough they advertised you guys should look at the bigger picture instead of going 1 : 1 with the TOS i do not blame taint he had to do what the rules forced him too but Hulk was just straight up retarded
    Take in account that me and sora 2 manned hotbabes to rank 1 last month, u guys gonna slap me with a retarded ban from a straight reject players report... as if every single plyer doesnt already know about the other server... like straight retarded game was 30 players now 27 enjoy it while it lasts haha
    Last edited by Bakudo; 08-12-2018 at 04:33 AM.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Bakudo for this useful post:

Flow (08-12-2018), Ganggbangg (08-12-2018), Hart (08-12-2018)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    it's sad someone had to be a snake, But rules are rules.
    Should have been done smarter like telling him to make his stream black so you could whisper it.

But i find it Hilarious that now all of the sudden "Rules" are so ****ing important when i can remember in my case, When someone ddos threatend and didn't got banned but i remember clearly that the rules imply, A ddos threat is a ban.

The staff is sometimes weird
    But whatever

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (08-12-2018), Hart (08-12-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    We still didn’t get it been a week since u posted this. @DanEditsHD

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    "last comp players on this dying pserver"
    Why r u fcking a** of a FM still post here? I left this server because of you. My whole clan followed. Ever saw my ranking? But u r not the reason I quit this server but Dave is. Oh, he has no time. F*ck it. He earned enough money from guys who think they can get skills from money? This is (was) Gunz! You will find me on another pserver.
    Last edited by ILoveQuests; 08-13-2018 at 08:51 AM.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Just caught myself up with the recent drama, can't believe you guys are actually arguing about this lmao, just because he's your friend you're willing to fight to the death for him even though you all know he was advertising if you bother to read the ToS. If it was some random that whispered DQ and got banned, none of you would give a shit. If you guys even bother to just look at recent advertising reports where multiple players were banned for advertising another server through whispers you wouldn't even consider bitching like this.

Oh and your other defence for him being "everyone knows about the other server come on get real". Can I just ask you something? Are you dumb? That's not the point fools, if it was we wouldn't be banning all these advertisers would we? Might as well unban every advertiser with that logic.

It's so pathetic how with everything wrong with the server, you guys somehow always find a way to blame us GMs. Your friend made a mistake, accept it jesus christ. A bunch of salty people that can't accept the fact that their mate was stupid enough to do something so ridiculous and expected to get away with it.

"The server is dying!" let's blame the GMs instead of the lack of updates (no offence admins). Ridiculous.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information