Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    1.) They didn't advertise. They whispered a player to come join another server, aka the only reason you guys know about this is because the player was streaming.
    2.) Despite what those people are saying they still play FG.
    3.) They are top players, by banning top players you are reducing the chances of people coming to FG to play. (Gunz is a tight-knit community, if their friends are banned they won't come to play).
    It counts as advertising, this is within the category of advertising that we ban people for lol. Or is your logic that because people PM eachother, telling someone to go to another server doesn't count as advertising? It's certainly sounds like they're promoting. Just because we caught it through a stream and not in general chat in-game it doesn't count? really?

3.) They are top players, by banning top players you are reducing the chances of people coming to FG to play. (Gunz is a tight-knit community, if their friends are banned they won't come to play).
    Sounds like it goes both ways then to me. By keeping them we got comp players to keep some players entertained, by keeping them we also risk losing players since they're telling people to go play on this other pserver? So what's the loss here exactly if they're telling their "friends" and others to go play on this other server?

"FG is dead, *** is where everybodys at now a days"
    That sure sounds like adv to me. "Fgunz is dead, this server is where everyone is at" how is this not saying to people to leave and go to that server?

"dead ass seriousness, all the old pros and gods are on ***"
    Depending in what context this was used in, it could be. I did not care to watch enough of the stream to find out, not my job as a FM.

I can also find a dozen people, including myself who have stated that the other server is currently much more active than FG. You gonna ban us too?
    Depends in what context it's being said in, yes you could get banned for it.
    ya'll just trying to ban anyone at this point.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...s-of-Service#6
    You will not, under any circumstance, advertise another server, service, website or the such. This includes giving out referrals to outside programs and websites.
    Don't blame the GM's for doing their role.
    Last edited by Linzor; 08-12-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Thread Information