Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Please revert my sprays back to v7 nowa days it takes me 2 clips to kill someone

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Which is irrelevant to the topic, being bad at a game does not mean your idea's for the game are bad.
    Well I partially agree with this its because the fgunz owners never was competitive players that the server had a quester update such as the v8 one which basically killed the competitive aspect and turned it into RNG / mmo game type.

anyway I feel like the OPs point isn't really getting across its just turning into 20 pages of no real response from the people in charge.

3. The following user said thank you to TriHard for this useful post:

Hart (08-10-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Well I partially agree with this its because the fgunz owners never was competitive players that the server had a quester update such as the v8 one which basically killed the competitive aspect and turned it into RNG / mmo game type.

anyway I feel like the OPs point isn't really getting across its just turning into 20 pages of no real response from the people in charge.
    There is just 1 vague reply that an update is coming, that is about it lmao.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    There is just 1 vague reply that an update is coming, that is about it lmao.
    With no actual details of what that update will consist of showing that no real lesson has been taken from v8.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    With no actual details of what that update will consist of showing that no real lesson has been taken from v8.
    Amen, feels like a random post giving no real information besides that they are working on "something", that is if they are actually working on something.
    These are just words without any proof or detail.

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Hart (08-11-2018)

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    This thread isn't going to be given the time of day from the admin side. Simply because there's to much rambling going on amongst players/ex-staff.

Here's what needs to be done to make the server right again.

Shotgun rebalance.
    Original hitboxes.
    Removal of the trojan (New players see a trojan they are out)
    Anti-cheat? (Tough one without truely breaking privacy of users there's always going to be hackers)

Nothing more needs to be done, the anti lead I can't comment on because I have 0 issues with it, however I'm fully aware other users do but that may be more due to the fact the hitboxes in present use give the ability for pellets to miss allot more even in close range resulting damage to appear allot less than what it would if hitboxes were in their original state.

We don't need Light / Standard / Heavy catergories.

Gems?? If the coding is there and some of the staff team seriously want them involved in the game to give the server abit of edginess then implement them to ONLY work with PVM, since the server attracts allot of questers it gives them a nice little update to help them through questing/survival etc...

The post below is still one the admins should pay attention to simply because it's addressing everything correctly imo.

Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Taking on board everything I've read from players from past and present here's what I've come up with.

Hitboxes - Revert them back, this isn't a modern day game, therefore GunZ relies on it's player base solely from players who's played GunZ in the past therefore they've grew a custom to the square/cylinder type hitboxes. Don't change what wasn't broken to begin with within the GunZ community.

[IA] [R] - Bring them back, it would appear that the skill levels of some users who left/quit didn't hold the ability to pick their shots or even self reload meaning they relied highly on those two tags in particular in order to enjoy playing. For "skilled" players yes it was annoying because it encouraged spam, but these tags for them just made it easier for them so eh win, win I suppose, plus they were only applicable to public rooms.

Daggers - Dagger ranges need re-evaluating, from what I've read the current dagger ranges make D-Styling near pointless. Refer to this thread.

Shotguns - Remove the categories and make a re-balance, I believe the following to be good;

Low level: 7 dmg, 1050 delay / 5 clip.
    Mid level stats: 8 dmg, 1050 delay / 5 clip.
    High level stats: 9 dmg, 1050 delay / 5 clip

Donation stats: 9 dmg, 900 delay / 5 clip
    Limit Breaker: 10 dmg, 950 delay / 5 clip
    Limit Breaker X: 9 dmg, 950 delay / 6 clip

Server need's to be less of a P2W, by making high level in-store shotguns the same damage as donation shotguns it'll encourage players to level to the 85+ mark in order to be on somewhat of a level playing field as a donation player if they were using standard donation shotguns, of course the delay will be slightly less because as a donation item they need to hold some advantage over regular shotguns.

Limitbreakers will always remain the BEST shotgun due to the rarity and amounts spent for these shotguns, however the stats of these shotguns don't put you at a MASSIVE advantage over high level shotguns / donation shotguns. Plus it's too late to remove them completely from the game because the refunds will be too much, so at this point the only thing that can be done it balancing them to not be too overpowered.
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-11-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

9. The following 6 users say thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

Castiel (08-11-2018), Ganggbangg (08-11-2018), Hart (08-11-2018), Nerval (08-11-2018), TriHard (08-11-2018), Tzunami best0 (08-12-2018)

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?113162-q_q
    y'all just banned the last comp players on this dying pserver if anything y'all should be grateful they even play on that shit.
    gj HULK now you can play ur quester 12 on 12 garden tdms
    LMFAO you can't be serious. GGFG NO RE.

Taint is a ****ing moron xDD

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?113162-q_q
    y'all just banned the last comp players on this dying pserver if anything y'all should be grateful they even play on that shit.
    gj HULK now you can play ur quester 12 on 12 garden tdms
    well isn't it technically their fault for mentioning that other server?

Ying

Country
    Thanks
    Are we going to not mention the fact that people can basically get banned on FG just for calling someone trash? ecksdee I wonder why player base is so low, on a game which players are immature children, they aren't even allowed to do it.

"Hey kid you're bad"
    "BANNED"

:THINKING:
    Last edited by Dios; 08-11-2018 at 10:25 PM.

13. The following user said thank you to Dios for this useful post:

Manipulate (08-11-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    There goes competitive cw
    Last edited by Hart; 08-11-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information