Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks

Jokes Aside in my Opinion the v8 update was very Nice. A game needs Updates to keep it more fresh. We all know that Gunz is a Dying game and it gets easily boring. So making Updates for the Game like the recently new Turbo Mode make the game more enjoyable and entertaining.

sucked georges cock for it

2. The following user said thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

Canpai (08-05-2018)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Taking on board everything I've read from players from past and present here's what I've come up with.

Hitboxes - Revert them back, this isn't a modern day game, therefore GunZ relies on it's player base solely from players who's played GunZ in the past therefore they've grew a custom to the square/cylinder type hitboxes. Don't change what wasn't broken to begin with within the GunZ community.

[IA] [R] - Bring them back, it would appear that the skill levels of some users who left/quit didn't hold the ability to pick their shots or even self reload meaning they relied highly on those two tags in particular in order to enjoy playing. For "skilled" players yes it was annoying because it encouraged spam, but these tags for them just made it easier for them so eh win, win I suppose, plus they were only applicable to public rooms.

Daggers - Dagger ranges need re-evaluating, from what I've read the current dagger ranges make D-Styling near pointless. Refer to this thread.

Shotguns - Remove the categories and make a re-balance, I believe the following to be good;

Low level: 7 dmg, 1050 delay / 5 clip.
    Mid level stats: 8 dmg, 1050 delay / 5 clip.
    High level stats: 9 dmg, 1050 delay / 5 clip

Donation stats: 9 dmg, 900 delay / 5 clip
    Limit Breaker: 10 dmg, 950 delay / 5 clip
    Limit Breaker X: 9 dmg, 950 delay / 6 clip

Server need's to be less of a P2W, by making high level in-store shotguns the same damage as donation shotguns it'll encourage players to level to the 85+ mark in order to be on somewhat of a level playing field as a donation player if they were using standard donation shotguns, of course the delay will be slightly less because as a donation item they need to hold some advantage over regular shotguns.

Limitbreakers will always remain the BEST shotgun due to the rarity and amounts spent for these shotguns, however the stats of these shotguns don't put you at a MASSIVE advantage over high level shotguns / donation shotguns. Plus it's too late to remove them completely from the game because the refunds will be too much, so at this point the only thing that can be done it balancing them to not be too overpowered.
    Exactly this, nothing else needs to be said if you want this server to regain a little of its former glory.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Laying blame on who did what isn't going to fix things.

Any post outside of a suggestion which will help the server should be removed in my opinion because they are all getting lost within the thread which result in them being overlooked.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Thank you. Remember the double rifles and how we disagreed, you wanted to remove them and I wanted to keep them? Well before release of v8 (which was possibly 9 months later) I actually agreed with you and suggested in dev chat with the admins that we remove them like you suggested. It was turned down though by admins. Of course you probably weren't told about this.

The balance of the weapons seemed off when you actually played and as I recall saying in developer chat it just didn't feel fun and I wasn't sure if it just because gunz felt old to me or if we needed to do something different. Essentially I gave up on trying to find a fun balance pre v8 release because some wouldn't allow anything other than what they decided, so I said screw it and told them fine do what you want with the weapons and other balance. Well they did.

To any admin that would say to me something along the lines of "These are the stats you provided originally" does not mean they were final or fun, but needed to be tested and changed accordingly.

In the end the admins decide.

None of this really matters anymore though. It's almost been a year since V8. Just sharing though.
    Same thing for the gem system and a few other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    UI, weapons, game modes, room tags, maps just to name a few of the changes between current and v7 apart from the hitbox. Did you even bother to think before typing bar?
    UI, weapons and maps are the simpler things to add/change to this game so I cannot really count it as "new" (the UI still follows the average gunz UI..)

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    take out anti lead. We'll really find who's good or not and who will stay

Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    You guys want to revive GunZ? Just buy a license from Masangsoft and be an official server for europeans/americans
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    You guys want to revive GunZ? Just buy a license from Masangsoft and be an official server for europeans/americans
    ya just buy a license dude like your buying nuts from a supermarket..

LMAO

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    ya just buy a license dude like your buying nuts from a supermarket..

LMAO
    Do you have a better idea fool? Or why there is 5 servers (2 of them official) that have a higher player count than FGunZ?

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    Do you have a better idea fool? Or why there is 5 servers (2 of them official) that have a higher player count than FGunZ?
    2 official ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    2 official ?
    Yeah, one for koreans only, another one for south americans only. You can only access them with VPN‘s, but i won‘t namedrop them otherwise i will get banned for advertising

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information