Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    u keep arguing with me about something thats fact
    Your "fact" is:

Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    u do realize the only v8 feature left is just the non sense hitbox change so might as well revert....................
    Even though you literally just agreed that all the other things I mentioned are changes that do exist. Your point was that the only difference between v7 and current is hitbox, which is so wrong lmfao. Seriously just accept that your post was stupid jesus christ man.

2. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

GRUMPY (08-06-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    That doesn't make LB-X good for the game LUL. People donate for it because of its more OP that a normal donation weapon.

You guys keep arguing about whats good for the server like it's going to change something. V8 was a disaster because it was overdone IMO. People left (including me) to other games because the start of V8 was a shitfest. Quest to buy shit, GEMs (why event introduce this shit to gunz), Hitboxes (completely shit back then). Being on FGunz so many years tought me not to wait for updates since they take 5-6 months most of the time.

GunZ needs a rework. New name, new engine, new everything. When your target group is 300-350 people then keep grinding and milking this game till it dies. GunZ as GunZ we know it eventually will die.

GunZ has much more potential even as an e-Sports game. The skill it takes to play this game in top level is crazy. But it's never going to be big untill people see it as a new game. Nobody is going to join a 15 year old game no matter how many game modes, updates you do.
    This, also a good reason why the newer hitbox model is a good thing for the game (well good for the competitive aspect).

I'd be down to help again if we can start over with the item stats that are taken from the original game and work from there > refund all the items into coins so people could have a new look at update stats of items (refunding money is a no-go at this point).
    But I doubt this will happen unless one of the admins can prove me/us wrong.

Edit: The gem idea was good but the final execution of stats and adding a donation version to the game was the downfall of it.

Edit 2: People were supposed to get gems via the bounty system or could donate for it (but in the end if you just played you could have the same stats as someone donating for it, and not better like it was now.. *screech*)
    Last edited by StephanM; 08-06-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    All they need to do is bring back the R and IA tag
    everything will run like it did back in v7

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    This, also a good reason why the newer hitbox model is a good thing for the game (well good for the competitive aspect).

I'd be down to help again if we can start over with the item stats that are taken from the original game and work from there > refund all the items into coins so people could have a new look at update stats of items (refunding money is a no-go at this point).
    But I doubt this will happen unless one of the admins can prove me/us wrong.

Edit: The gem idea was good but the final execution of stats and adding a donation version to the game was the downfall of it.

Edit 2: People were supposed to get gems via the bounty system or could donate for it (but in the end if you just played you could have the same stats as someone donating for it, and not better like it was now.. *screech*)
    dude gems were cancer LMAO, 2 nigas in CW full speed gems with donation vials rofl! gems WERE A JOKE!
    stop sayin gems gems gems!

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    dude gems were cancer LMAO, 2 nigas in CW full speed gems with donation vials rofl! gems WERE A JOKE!
    He legit said the final stats were shit but the concept of the Gem's were good,
    Nobody liked the stats.

7. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

StephanM (08-07-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Learn to read before you quote someone.
    What Rain said; the original concept was fine but the numbers McSic put out were wrong (though I never tested the result).

So let me give an example of what kind of gem values I had in mind when we were creating this;
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ist&highlight=

Let's take the MOV gem where it starts at 0.5 and get's + 0.5 each level, in my case it would be 0.20 or 0.25%, with lower values you could add more tiers (say start with 5 lvls and add more lvl tiers in a slow progress (say 1 new lvl tier per 2 months).
    Where you would have to play a lot in order to get such high bonus values of either damage, defensive, speed and what not.

TLDR; 2 random donation groups where added as their own tier with higher values as originally intended and the free gems had higher values as intended.

But that is just my two cents, so it kind of sucks to see it all go away when it has not been released properly.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    do you think that dave will give you 100$ when there is only 2 clans playing cw .. bro server is dead .. dave himself does not give a **** about this server anymore.. wake up!

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    GunZ needs a rework. New name, new engine, new everything.

But it's never going to be big untill people see it as a new game.
    ^this pretty much. fg needs a complete rebirth

and imo gems woulda been ok if it was for quest only. Gunz main gameplay is pvp and messing with stats like that just messes up the flow of skill vs skill.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Half of y'all, given ownership would sell donor.exe for 99$ a pop.
    CW mindset
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    but why does the admin even give a shit about somthing that is so isnt important like GEMS when there are real problems that should of been dealt with in first place?? at this point i suggest just pass ownership to someone who actually plays the game and doesnt log in once a month to quest. i play this server since 2012 i havent cw'd against any of the developers or the admins once they should pass it over, no hate for u stephan but u really just a quester you are far away from the mindset we have for this game
    I haven't played the game in ages, I will admit that, but I look at he overall and not just quest.
    Also used to CW a little bit but I did not had the skill for it, so it was only a little.

Last thing is that I do not know what the admins do or do not want, we just came up with the system to expand the game a bit, the downsides of it was the it was never tested properly, higher values as intended and donation version as said above.

I do like how you think I only used to quest, which was just a small portion of what I did.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information