Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Learn to read before you quote someone.
    What Rain said; the original concept was fine but the numbers McSic put out were wrong (though I never tested the result).

So let me give an example of what kind of gem values I had in mind when we were creating this;
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ist&highlight=

Let's take the MOV gem where it starts at 0.5 and get's + 0.5 each level, in my case it would be 0.20 or 0.25%, with lower values you could add more tiers (say start with 5 lvls and add more lvl tiers in a slow progress (say 1 new lvl tier per 2 months).
    Where you would have to play a lot in order to get such high bonus values of either damage, defensive, speed and what not.

TLDR; 2 random donation groups where added as their own tier with higher values as originally intended and the free gems had higher values as intended.

But that is just my two cents, so it kind of sucks to see it all go away when it has not been released properly.
    nothing was fine,, i wouldn't like to see 1% speed added to the player,, keep it normal lol
    or defense sht wtf man, common how to spot dmg reduce ??
    gems are sht the idea it self is bad for THIS GAME.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    "Give someone Else OwnerShip" LMFAO You guys, They should just listen to the community this time i guess to make it work.
    As long as most of you understand not everything is possible i guess, Removing new hitbox is though.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    nothing was fine,, i wouldn't like to see 1% speed added to the player,, keep it normal lol
    or defense sht wtf man, common how to spot dmg reduce ??
    gems are sht the idea it self is bad for THIS GAME.
    Like I stated before, create a tiny "meta" into the game, kind of like how in the timeline of FG we had moments where everyone was using revolvers, rifles and snipers.
    It would be a thing everyone can get, so that it is not unfair and 'pay to win'.

A new thing that would benefit everyone just a little bit and to make your playstyle slightly better; whether you like more damage, ammo, faster reloading and what not.

It really does not change the game that much if you think in low values unlike the values that were used.
    See it as with medical kits, the more levels you get the better the item to add an extra healing charge (lvl 20/40/60/80).

But hey, I am not going to repeat myself over and over if you are that dense, sure you can have your opinion and I can have mine.
    I just look it at a wider perspective with oppertunities instead of staying on the same over and over (as an example of meta changes would be League of Legends to keep the game interesting).

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Like I stated before, create a tiny "meta" into the game, kind of like how in the timeline of FG we had moments where everyone was using revolvers, rifles and snipers.
    It would be a thing everyone can get, so that it is not unfair and 'pay to win'.

A new thing that would benefit everyone just a little bit and to make your playstyle slightly better; whether you like more damage, ammo, faster reloading and what not.

It really does not change the game that much if you think in low values unlike the values that were used.
    See it as with medical kits, the more levels you get the better the item to add an extra healing charge (lvl 20/40/60/80).

But hey, I am not going to repeat myself over and over if you are that dense, sure you can have your opinion and I can have mine.
    I just look it at a wider perspective with oppertunities instead of staying on the same over and over (as an example of meta changes would be League of Legends to keep the game interesting).
    Stephan, the problem is your perspective is basically what made Gunz 2 into the atrocity it was/is.

No one wants to change the core Gunz Gameplay, we just want it balanced and fair.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    Stephan, the problem is your perspective is basically what made Gunz 2 into the atrocity it was/is.

No one wants to change the core Gunz Gameplay, we just want it balanced and fair.
    It would not change the core of the game, that is what I am saying.
    It would only give you some small extra options to choose from since it would be a minor values that you can play for (it's like on ijji where you could play to hit that lvl 50 or 60 to finally be able to use the Shura weapon).

GunZ 2 is on a different level with skills/spells and actual character picks with preset weapons where my idea is having the same game with a few extra options as I said before in this thread, just think about.

Edit: And no my idea would not be to just only grind in quest in order to get items, it would be to just play anything and use the bounty system like you used to buy items in the original game aka everyone would be equal in getting items, gems and what not.
    Last edited by StephanM; 08-08-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    It would not change the core of the game, that is what I am saying.
    It would only give you some small extra options to choose from since it would be a minor values that you can play for (it's like on ijji where you could play to hit that lvl 50 or 60 to finally be able to use the Shura weapon).

GunZ 2 is on a different level with skills/spells and actual character picks with preset weapons where my idea is having the same game with a few extra options as I said before in this thread, just think about.

Edit: And no my idea would not be to just only grind in quest in order to get items, it would be to just play anything and use the bounty system like you used to buy items in the original game aka everyone would be equal in getting items, gems and what not.
    With the implementation of the Gem system (even with your numbers) if you used 2x MOV gems you could be up to 8% faster. In a CW Environment where 1 player is 8% faster than the other 3 (4v4), do you realize how hard it is to adjust aim for one player if they all are clones? The problem is that these numbers were created by someone who has no idea how to play this game at a high enough level.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    With the implementation of the Gem system (even with your numbers) if you used 2x MOV gems you could be up to 8% faster. In a CW Environment where 1 player is 8% faster than the other 3 (4v4), do you realize how hard it is to adjust aim for one player if they all are clones? The problem is that these numbers were created by someone who has no idea how to play this game at a high enough level.
    My numbers would not hit 8% with 2 gems but I agree on the last part of what you said.
    In order to make it all work stuff needs be calculated and tested before releasing of which only happend a little bit I suppose (the calculating lmao).
    I think in my version it would be 2% with 2 gems at the highest tier at that time (Lv. 5?), now in this case someone could have either 2% movement speed extra, or 10 AP, or 10 HP, 2% reloading reduction and what not, so many choices you could make that only changes it a tiny bit.
    Whether one would choose to be more agile or more tanky.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    So just add gems system for all except in cw if that is the only reason the gems system is "bad". And if is so op in others modes just need reduce the stats. I like the gems idea, just need make solutions for can be good, but the people of fgunz don't give and only say remove gems system lmao.

Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    My numbers would not hit 8% with 2 gems but I agree on the last part of what you said.
    In order to make it all work stuff needs be calculated and tested before releasing of which only happend a little bit I suppose (the calculating lmao).
    I think in my version it would be 2% with 2 gems at the highest tier at that time (Lv. 5?), now in this case someone could have either 2% movement speed extra, or 10 AP, or 10 HP, 2% reloading reduction and what not, so many choices you could make that only changes it a tiny bit.
    You don‘t understand that we don‘t need and don‘t want gems. Most people play GunZ for the nostalgia, all we need is the GunZ 1.5 client with a decent anti-lead, a decent anti-hack, the original hitbox and a good balance (no pay2win). You guys have changed the game way too much compared to the original, that‘s why everyone leaves. Why change something that already has been good?
    Last edited by Yasuo; 08-08-2018 at 08:29 AM.
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    These changes might be nice however not for a game like GunZ especially not for the competitive side, all that is needed for us is what the guy above me said which is absolutely correct.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information