Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    "dead ass seriousness, all the old pros and gods are on ***" and "FG is dead, *** is where everybodys at now a days"

hes saying it indirectly with the same intent doesn't have to say it openly like the other guy.
    Indirectly saying it? Do you know how many people would be banned if you're telling me "indirectly saying it" counts as advertisement? Your argument is invalid.

Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    I once got banned for spiking, because the GM thought it was Underlock. The other time I got ip-banned with all accounts because I was beefing with a Forum Moderator that wasn‘t treating me equal to some girl. I play this private server since 2009 and saw how alot of FGunZ oldgens got banned for ridiculous shit and now you are wondering why everyone doesn‘t give a **** about this server? The staff in general just made too many failures and you need to accept that.
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Yasuo for this useful post:

Hart (08-12-2018), Tzunami best0 (08-12-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    I once got banned for spiking, because the GM thought it was Underlock. The other time I got ip-banned with all accounts because I was beefing with a Forum Moderator that wasn‘t treating me equal to some girl. I play this private server since 2009 and saw how alot of FGunZ oldgens got banned for ridiculous shit and now you are wondering why everyone doesn‘t give a **** about this server? The staff in general just made too many failures and you need to accept that.
    Blatant. But true.
    Which is saddening.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    it's sad someone had to be a snake, But rules are rules.
    Should have been done smarter like telling him to make his stream black so you could whisper it.

But i find it Hilarious that now all of the sudden "Rules" are so ****ing important when i can remember in my case, When someone ddos threatend and didn't got banned but i remember clearly that the rules imply, A ddos threat is a ban.

The staff is sometimes weird
    But whatever

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (08-12-2018), Hart (08-12-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    We still didn’t get it been a week since u posted this. @DanEditsHD

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    "last comp players on this dying pserver"
    Why r u fcking a** of a FM still post here? I left this server because of you. My whole clan followed. Ever saw my ranking? But u r not the reason I quit this server but Dave is. Oh, he has no time. F*ck it. He earned enough money from guys who think they can get skills from money? This is (was) Gunz! You will find me on another pserver.
    Last edited by ILoveQuests; 08-13-2018 at 08:51 AM.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    Why r u fcking a** of a FM still post here? I left this server because of you. My whole clan followed. Ever saw my ranking? But u r not the reason I quit this server but Dave is. Oh, he has no time. F*ck it. He earned enough money from guys who think they can get skills from money? This is (was) Gunz! You will find me on another pserver.
    Whos willing to translate this to English let me know so I can understand what this schieße is saying thanks.

10. The following 5 users say thank you to TriHard for this useful post:

Bunny (08-13-2018), Lemon (08-13-2018), Linzor (08-13-2018), Rain (08-13-2018), StephanM (08-13-2018)

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Whos willing to translate this to English let me know so I can understand what this schieße is saying thanks.
    doesn't matter his name is Ilovequests lmfao.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Just caught myself up with the recent drama, can't believe you guys are actually arguing about this lmao, just because he's your friend you're willing to fight to the death for him even though you all know he was advertising if you bother to read the ToS. If it was some random that whispered DQ and got banned, none of you would give a shit. If you guys even bother to just look at recent advertising reports where multiple players were banned for advertising another server through whispers you wouldn't even consider bitching like this.

Oh and your other defence for him being "everyone knows about the other server come on get real". Can I just ask you something? Are you dumb? That's not the point fools, if it was we wouldn't be banning all these advertisers would we? Might as well unban every advertiser with that logic.

It's so pathetic how with everything wrong with the server, you guys somehow always find a way to blame us GMs. Your friend made a mistake, accept it jesus christ. A bunch of salty people that can't accept the fact that their mate was stupid enough to do something so ridiculous and expected to get away with it.

"The server is dying!" let's blame the GMs instead of the lack of updates (no offence admins). Ridiculous.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    again you are correct but in the current situation i belive it benefits more to the server to keep letting them play if you think otherwise please name 1 benefit the server has from banning 3 top players. i mean come on its not like FG is in competition with the other server ?? i mean yea ok i understand if you did that back in 2014 or some shet but we talking about 1:7 ratio here you should be thankfull and respectful to every little peasant even keep logging to this bullshit, first dave and mcsic need to make some changes only Then enforce rules. working the way you do just kills the server even faster.
    We can't do anything about how fast updates are pushed mate, that's all up to the admins, we do our bit by enforcing the rules and just doing our role as GMs.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information