Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    I think that one or both of the administrators should share their thoughts and views with the community about the future of the server , you guys debating in here is mostly pointless.

2. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (08-09-2018)

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    You don‘t understand that we don‘t need and don‘t want gems. Most people play GunZ for the nostalgia, all we need is the GunZ 1.5 client with a decent anti-lead, a decent anti-hack, the original hitbox and a good balance (no pay2win). You guys have changed the game way too much compared to the original, that‘s why everyone leaves. Why change something that already has been good?
    That is truth, this gunz need remove all donors op, need good anti-lead, good balance and all u said, but why can't add some systems for get more variety in styles? I think the donors weapons only need be a different skins of the normal weapons, don't need add more stats, maybe only add the max stats of lvl weapons for lvl 1. But i think this game need more content, cos if always is the same style, same weapons and same modes, this game will get boring and the people will quit the game, that is the admins is preventing. (Just need to see the last duel, almost have the same people active than fgunz lol.)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LostGun View Post
    That is truth, this gunz need remove all donors op, need good anti-lead, good balance and all u said, but why can't add some systems for get more variety in styles? I think the donors weapons only need be a different skins of the normal weapons, don't need add more stats, maybe only add the max stats of lvl weapons for lvl 1. But i think this game need more content, cos if always is the same style, same weapons and same modes, this game will get boring and the people will quit the game, that is the admins is preventing. (Just need to see the last duel, almost have the same people active than fgunz lol.)
    Doubt a lot of people donate if it does not have better stats? (aka pure cosmetical)
    Though I do think donation items should be equal of lvl 99 weapons so there is some equality in the game.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    It would not change the core of the game, that is what I am saying.
    It would only give you some small extra options to choose from since it would be a minor values that you can play for (it's like on ijji where you could play to hit that lvl 50 or 60 to finally be able to use the Shura weapon).

GunZ 2 is on a different level with skills/spells and actual character picks with preset weapons where my idea is having the same game with a few extra options as I said before in this thread, just think about.

Edit: And no my idea would not be to just only grind in quest in order to get items, it would be to just play anything and use the bounty system like you used to buy items in the original game aka everyone would be equal in getting items, gems and what not.
    you're an impressive man playing since ijji but yet can't k-style , no hate man but you wouldn't do better as owner of this server because basically you're trying to make gunz enjoyable for you and not for everyone.
    70% of the players hated the gem system and yet you still saying its nice, probably it was nice for questers and training rooms but not for cwers.
    removing IA and R and adding gems was the worst idea ever. IA and R was for the main channel GEMS killed the cw too and the rooms as well because we couldn't dodge them like we used to dodge the room tags.
    about the hitbox. hitbox was like that for the past 12312 years changing it ****ed up the game, we just was looking for a better antihack thats all

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    you're an impressive man playing since ijji but yet can't k-style , no hate man but you wouldn't do better as owner of this server because basically you're trying to make gunz enjoyable for you and not for everyone.
    70% of the players hated the gem system and yet you still saying its nice, probably it was nice for questers and training rooms but not for cwers.
    removing IA and R and adding gems was the worst idea ever. IA and R was for the main channel GEMS killed the cw too and the rooms as well because we couldn't dodge them like we used to dodge the room tags.
    about the hitbox. hitbox was like that for the past 12312 years changing it ****ed up the game, we just was looking for a better antihack thats all
    Wrong, you think you know things but you do not know.
    This "70%" only got their opinion on what happend with wrong values instead of balanced values.

And I would never just do what I like, if you read before hand I would balance all the items to start with. *shrug*

There could always be an option where CW does not allow gems, people grind and test gems first before it would be implemented into CW (that is if the majority would want it).
    Saying no before knowing a full idea makes you just narrow minded.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Wrong, you think you know things but you do not know.
    This "70%" only got their opinion on what happend with wrong values instead of balanced values.

And I would never just do what I like, if you read before hand I would balance all the items to start with. *shrug*

There could always be an option where CW does not allow gems, people grind and test gems first before it would be implemented into CW (that is if the majority would want it).
    Saying no before knowing a full idea makes you just narrow minded.
    Well lets be honest Stephan, you were really bad so he's got a point there xD.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    Well lets be honest Stephan, you were really bad so he's got a point there xD.
    Which is irrelevant to the topic, being bad at a game does not mean your idea's for the game are bad.

Country
    Thanks
    Doubt a lot of people donate if it does not have better stats? (aka pure cosmetical)
    Though I do think donation items should be equal of lvl 99 weapons so there is some equality in the game.
    The donation weapons is killing fgunz, with this too many scammers, spammers and abusers exist in gunz, this is the truth, if the staff remove or rebalance the donation weapons maybe this gunz will revive. (without mentioning that this seems shotgunstyle gunz and not freestyle gunz.)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LostGun View Post
    The donation weapons is killing fgunz, with this too many scammers, spammers and abusers exist in gunz, this is the truth, if the staff remove or rebalance the donation weapons maybe this gunz will revive. (without mentioning that this seems shotgunstyle gunz and not freestyle gunz.)
    You just sad because u have no donor.
    Just donate and get your weapons.
    When you do this you even helping the server. (Or helping Dave's pocket, Who knows)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abukhali View Post
    You just sad because u have no donor.
    Just donate and get your weapons.
    When you do this you even helping the server. (Or helping Dave's pocket, Who knows)
    i have a full donor acc lmao. (Well, 2 acc full donor.)

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information