Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    Why r u fcking a** of a FM still post here? I left this server because of you. My whole clan followed. Ever saw my ranking? But u r not the reason I quit this server but Dave is. Oh, he has no time. F*ck it. He earned enough money from guys who think they can get skills from money? This is (was) Gunz! You will find me on another pserver.
    Whos willing to translate this to English let me know so I can understand what this schieße is saying thanks.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to TriHard for this useful post:

Bunny (08-13-2018), Lemon (08-13-2018), Linzor (08-13-2018), Rain (08-13-2018), StephanM (08-13-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I think there should be a difference between saying "I play server X" and "you should come play with me at server X", or where someone asks you if you play another server, I do not think it would be too bad if you just mentioned it, since it is indirect advertising.

Everyone that is in the scene knows there are other servers, the difference is that it should be punishable if another players actually advertises it.

That would mean if you mentioned Pepsi at a Coca Cola event that you would be banned from that/futher event(s) cause it is a competing company of another? *shrug*

4. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Hart (08-13-2018)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    My issue with the ban on the players in question is the following;

We do not accept any YouTube videos or of any other media sharing site. We only accept images and .gzr replay files.

Did they try to sway a person towards another server? Yes.
    Did that person report them? No.
    Was the report made using other media sharing site? Yes.
    Does that mean the report is classed as invalid? Yes.

If we want to preach following rules then it should apply across all ranks, the rules clearly state that evidence must be in it simplest terms a F12 or F11 evidence.

Besides Hulk/Darkenage leant on the fact hes a well known streamer streaming to thousands of people, regardless of that fact they mentioned the abbreviation of the server and to people who don't know what gunz is, if they searched that abbreviation they would not find GunZ.

But eh I'm not even a GM, just looks like rules were bent to convict people breaking rules which would mean 2 wrongs making a right? Momma always told me we shouldn't do that.
    Last edited by Notorious; 08-13-2018 at 06:30 PM.

6. The following 5 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

EternalBeast (08-13-2018), Ganggbangg (08-13-2018), Hart (08-13-2018), Rain (08-13-2018), StephanM (08-13-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    As said above https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ht=dont+accept
    The terms never changed so a proof of a Twitch VOD should not get someone banned. #riot

8. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (08-13-2018), Hart (08-13-2018)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    As said above https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ht=dont+accept
    The terms never changed so a proof of a Twitch VOD should not get someone banned. #riot

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    again you are correct but in the current situation i belive it benefits more to the server to keep letting them play if you think otherwise please name 1 benefit the server has from banning 3 top players. i mean come on its not like FG is in competition with the other server ?? i mean yea ok i understand if you did that back in 2014 or some shet but we talking about 1:7 ratio here you should be thankfull and respectful to every little peasant even keep logging to this bullshit, first dave and mcsic need to make some changes only Then enforce rules. working the way you do just kills the server even faster.
    We can't do anything about how fast updates are pushed mate, that's all up to the admins, we do our bit by enforcing the rules and just doing our role as GMs.

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Whos willing to translate this to English let me know so I can understand what this schieße is saying thanks.
    doesn't matter his name is Ilovequests lmfao.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    My issue with the ban on the players in question is the following;

We do not accept any YouTube videos or of any other media sharing site. We only accept images and .gzr replay files.

Did they try to sway a person towards another server? Yes.
    Did that person report them? No.
    Was the report made using other media sharing site? Yes.
    Does that mean the report is classed as invalid? Yes.

If we want to preach following rules then it should apply across all ranks, the rules clearly state that evidence must be in it simplest terms a F12 or F11 evidence.

Besides Hulk/Darkenage leant on the fact hes a well known streamer streaming to thousands of people, regardless of that fact they mentioned the abbreviation of the server and to people who don't know what gunz is, if they searched that abbreviation they would not find GunZ.

But eh I'm not even a GM, just looks like rules were bent to convict people breaking rules which would mean 2 wrongs making a right? Momma always told me we shouldn't do that.
    It's not 2 wrongs making a right though. It's seeing someone advertise and banning them for doing so, that's it. If we received proof of someone advertising as blatantly as the users were through the same means we would ban them as well. Advertising isn't something that's debatable or opinionated, it's fact. If the form of proof is valid (whether or not it is a form mentioned in the thread that needs updating) then the user will be banned. If the ban was placed on unknown users you and me both know none of these people would care less about it. Ok the rules thread in question needs updating for that specific thing, so that means we let them get away with it because we didn't account for such an issue occurring?

We both know that as GMs we really don't care who it is that is advertising or lagging or whatever it is, we look at things unbiasedly and take action.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Seeing the community like this, Trying their best argueing and shit about fgunz and stuff.
    Kinda gives me a tear lol. Cause it means they actually care but nobody is taking care of them.

14. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

StephanM (08-13-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    It's not 2 wrongs making a right though. It's seeing someone advertise and banning them for doing so, that's it. If we received proof of someone advertising as blatantly as the users were through the same means we would ban them as well. Advertising isn't something that's debatable or opinionated, it's fact. If the form of proof is valid (whether or not it is a form mentioned in the thread that needs updating) then the user will be banned. If the ban was placed on unknown users you and me both know none of these people would care less about it. Ok the rules thread in question needs updating for that specific thing, so that means we let them get away with it because we didn't account for such an issue occurring?

We both know that as GMs we really don't care who it is that is advertising or lagging or whatever it is, we look at things unbiasedly and take action.
    As stated according to your rules here at https://freestylersworld.com/announcement.php?f=11
    Also I know in the past I added Tinychat in the ToS to people could be reported for their behaviour there unlike programs like Skype or such kind.

So I think it cannot be punished if it is not clearly stated in YOUR rules (report thread/ToS) there fore it is kinda of biased it got reported via a screenshot of Twitch.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information