Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    As stated according to your rules here at https://freestylersworld.com/announcement.php?f=11
    Also I know in the past I added Tinychat in the ToS to people could be reported for their behaviour there unlike programs like Skype or such kind.

So I think it cannot be punished if it is not clearly stated in YOUR rules (report thread/ToS) there fore it is kinda of biased it got reported via a screenshot of Twitch.
    I mean yeah, sure...

But it's a ****ing live stream lmao, you assume someone faked it? I'm pretty sure they're all gonna watch between their fingers on what the ToS say, the admins would support the gms 100%

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    As stated according to your rules here at https://freestylersworld.com/announcement.php?f=11
    Also I know in the past I added Tinychat in the ToS to people could be reported for their behaviour there unlike programs like Skype or such kind.

So I think it cannot be punished if it is not clearly stated in YOUR rules (report thread/ToS) there fore it is kinda of biased it got reported via a screenshot of Twitch.
    You really think we give a crap who we're banning to say it's "biased" ? The proof was valid, it wasn't a form of proof that we mentioned in the rules thread that as I said needs updating for that specific matter, but it was valid. This is not a matter that is debatable.

Country
    Thanks
    I love you chef but there's a reason why i'm trying to back these players. And its true i might not care as much if it was another random.
    The 3 guys that were banned were valuable players that you need to keep because they will keep coming back to play despite anything. These guys contribute to keeping cw alive a fck ton. What people don't realize is, they might've only banned 3 people. But that 3 people is equivalent to about 10 people in total. Most cw'ers only cw if they are able to cw with their friends. And the 3 that was banned always brought in a lot of other cwers with them when they played. Now they're all going to stop.

But i guess rules are rules so i'm not going to argue with that.

Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    just logged in, no tdm, no duel, no cw but keep banning everyone untill this server will hit 0 players, you made a great job then
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

5. The following user said thank you to Yasuo for this useful post:

Zachary (08-14-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    just logged in, no tdm, no duel, no cw but keep banning everyone untill this server will hit 0 players, you made a great job then
    yes because banning advertisers is what's killing the server and not the lack of updates. sure mate you keep blaming the GMs.

Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    I love you chef but there's a reason why i'm trying to back these players. And its true i might not care as much if it was another random.
    The 3 guys that were banned were valuable players that you need to keep because they will keep coming back to play despite anything. These guys contribute to keeping cw alive a fck ton. What people don't realize is, they might've only banned 3 people. But that 3 people is equivalent to about 10 people in total. Most cw'ers only cw if they are able to cw with their friends. And the 3 that was banned always brought in a lot of other cwers with them when they played. Now they're all going to stop.

But i guess rules are rules so i'm not going to argue with that.
    I get your point but regardless, if we denied that report people would start saying we're biased towards the CWers because all CWers are apparently friends with the GMs and we let them get away with shit. Any decision we make we will be criticised for it by a group of people no matter what it is.

So what we do is keep it safe and stick to the rules that are put in place.

Thanks
    20 pages of discussions and the people in charge haven't addressed any of our concerns. Not even a simple post stating that they'd at least consider some of our suggestions while working on the next update. Once again, we've just been ignored and this turned out to be one of those same old topics without any resolution, and the lack of response is quite sad to see when the community cares so much and only hopes for things to get better. We've tried this time and again, but I guess we should stop wasting our time now and enjoy the last few weeks of whatever little competitive gameplay is remaining on this server, if you can even call it that.

Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    yes because banning advertisers is what's killing the server and not the lack of updates. sure mate you keep blaming the GMs.

I get your point but regardless, if we denied that report people would start saying we're biased towards the CWers because all CWers are apparently friends with the GMs and we let them get away with shit. Any decision we make we will be criticised for it by a group of people no matter what it is.

So what we do is keep it safe and stick to the rules that are put in place.
    1st you realize this server got like ~50 people on?
    2nd every gunz player knows that there are other gunz servers
    3rd you know that we are an illegal private server? masangsoft could just shut us down if they followed "their rules"
    4th cw is ****ing dead because you banned everyone that actively played cw on here, so they will just go to another server, this kills the server not ****ing advertising. human sense > rules
    5th the lack of updates is as worse as you guys handle bans

but oh well you're doing everything right, so whatever we are saying is worthless. we got 20 pages of community feedback, now it's up to the staff what they are doing with it. But at moment the staff is literally begging the community to join other servers.
    Last edited by Yasuo; 08-13-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

9. The following user said thank you to Yasuo for this useful post:

Zachary (08-14-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    1st you realize this server got like ~50 people on?
    2nd every gunz player knows that there are other gunz servers
    3rd you know that we are an illegal private server? masangsoft could just shut us down if they followed "their rules"
    4th cw is ****ing dead because you banned everyone that actively played cw on here, so they will just go to another server, this kills the server not ****ing advertising. human sense > rules
    5th the lack of updates is as worse as you guys handle bans

but oh well you're doing everything right, so whatever we are saying is worthless. we got 20 pages of community feedback, now it's up to the staff what they are doing with it. But at moment the staff is literally begging the community to join other servers.
    1,2,3: thanks for the info sherlock
    4: ? The people in question were banned for advertising what the hell are you even on about. You're going on about people who you see as legit that were caught hacking am I correct? That's a completely different topic though.
    5: During V7 we had 3 of the current GMs in their role, why didn't we see the player count drop to 50 and everyone leave back then if that's the case then huh?

Please don't waste your time with meaningless posts about something that is not debatable whatsoever if you bother to read previous responses.

I agree that the admins should be looking at this thread and responding in detail to what they think. But that's not something any of us staff can do anything about, McSic and Dave are the owners, they make the decisions here. (Not pointing fingers or blame just highlighting a fact)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    You do realise that banning any advertiser is different than banning 3 people that contributed a lot to this server but mentioned another server. One of the guys you banned actually attracted daequen to this server. Without him dq wouldn't even have logged on

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    You do realise that banning any advertiser is different than banning 3 people that contributed a lot to this server but mentioned another server. One of the guys you banned actually attracted daequen to this server. Without him dq wouldn't even have logged on
    lol nvm
    Last edited by Rain; 08-14-2018 at 12:44 AM.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information