Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by hide on bush View Post
    i believe dave and mcsic should step down and pass ownership to a kid that still love this game and i mean by love love. like the players that afk in lobby, tdms, training rooms, loves to talk to gunz players on daily basis like if there is no tomorrow. talking about new owners who gives a shit about this game that is willing to get this game motivated. like to smell of gunz, taste the gunz, worship the gunz, sleep with gunz. always on gunz 24/7 and i know whos the right candiante for the new ownership of freestyle gunz. and i vote for alegra the big nose dawg to be the new leader of freestyle gunz because she is the actually ****ing key that can save this sever..
    You're embarrassing.

Kasuro's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    When V7 was here, playercount declined as well and alot of people said ''im waiting for v8''. Well, v8 happend and it just declined even further. I agree that the lack of competitive gunz has a big influence on this. Speaking for my own, i just want the old game back (V7). Like someone already mentioned, there were a few things you could update and leave the rest intact. I do appreciate all your work though, V8 seemed really cool at first. But you just changed it too much imo.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to Kasuro for this useful post:

Canpai (08-01-2018), EternalBeast (07-31-2018), Hart (07-30-2018), Tzunami best0 (07-31-2018)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Just going to throw this in.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...451-UI-project
    Only because eh why not give us something unique and doesn't technically break GunZ mechanics

5. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

StephanM (07-31-2018)

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    at this point even if theres a good team playing on FG an i want bring my mates over i could do it in V7
    now they need 2LB'S which is ridicilous (To cw without being in disadvantage) i belive this is one of the main reasons V8 killed the game since before V8 they could compensate on not having an LB with 9 DMG sgs if enemy has 1 LB its not that huge difference but two just made it crazy unfair i think just removing the Second LB option and rewarding everyone who got it with 1K coins or somthing like that would bring alot of players back to play! (dont forget that b4 V8 came out cw was alrdy dying the second lb option was just an overkill)
    1k coins wouldn't cover the costs some players spent trying to get the second LB and not to mention coins without buyable content is worthless, I've got 1200 coins sat on my acc waiting for new content to release

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

7. The following user said thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

Hart (07-30-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Just going to throw this in.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...451-UI-project
    Only because eh why not give us something unique and doesn't technically break GunZ mechanics
    I was talking about that earlier, totally forgot about this project so thanks for sharing it again.
    Looking back at it the right box could be turned into a chatbox if people still want that old GunZ feeling of a chatbox in the main lobby, but less wide so the room display would be the first thing to catch your eye.

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    at this point even if theres a good team playing on FG an i want bring my mates over i could do it in V7
    now they need 2LB'S which is ridicilous (To cw without being in disadvantage) i belive this is one of the main reasons V8 killed the game since before V8 they could compensate on not having an LB with 9 DMG sgs if enemy has 1 LB its not that huge difference but two just made it crazy unfair i think just removing the Second LB option and rewarding everyone who got it with 1K coins or somthing like that would bring alot of players back to play! (dont forget that b4 V8 came out cw was alrdy dying the second lb option was just an overkill)
    Have to agree with this.
    mifuk

Country
    Thanks
    what about all the people that worked hard 2009 - 2018 to be able to CW without being in disadvantage and now need to pay up for another LB just to CW? i know myself i lost my own account in V8 cause of that update and im only using friends now.
    it had Genesis + Duelisto 2 rings full set and even tho i never owned LB on Hakui / betmen i could still play anyone now i cant even touch that account since V8 ruined all the sgs i had and now i am forced to get 2LB'S if i want to play on it competetively.

and im just one imagine how many more have quitted because of that.
    v8 basicly forced everyone paying up all over again while server was dying and now even old people cant come back to there old account since they have to donate again and im not even gonna get into the retarded weapon upgrade system i think whoever made this totally lost any idea what gunz should be.
    instead focusing improving ur play & skill in clanwar you made players farm gear like MMO game this is gunz not maplestory my friends whats up?
    Couldn't agree more about how the LBX ruined competitive cw. But realistically speaking, taking it out of the game will never happen.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Legendary;
    Limit Breaker - 10 Damage / 5 Clip / 950 Delay (Luckybox)
    Limit Breaker X - 9 Damage / 6 Clip / 950 Delay (Luckybox)
    Tournament - 9 Damage / 6 Clip / 950 Delay (Tournament win)

Light Shotguns;
    Genesis - 8 Damage / 5 Clip / 900 Delay (200 coins)
    Duelisto - 8 Damage / 5 Clip / 900 Delay (200 coins)
    Pony - 8 Damage / 5 Clip / 900 Delay (200 coins)

Standard Shotguns;
    Red Shotguns - 9 Damage / 4 clip / 1000 Delay (100 coins)
    Black Mamba - 9 Damage / 5 Clip / 1000 Delay (200 coins)
    Black Infinity - 9 Damage / 5 Clip / 1000 Delay (200 coins)

Heavy Shotguns;
    Humanrage - 11 Damage / 3 Clip / 1100 Delay (200 Coins)
    Mayuri - 11 Damage / 3 Clip / 1100 Delay (200 Coins)

These stats for me would equal out the shotgun equality.

Limitbreaker - It's the original OP gun it deserves to remain the BEST shotgun, sort of how the Pioneer of IJJI was.

Limitbreaker X - It's a clone/remake of the original therefore it's stats fall a little less as it's OP counterpart, however still a little better in terms of clip & delay of the "standard shotguns", meaning standard shotguns can match up in a hit for hit battle, however the Limitbreaker X gives the advantage of an extra bullet and 50 less delay allowing a slight speed shooting advantage.

Standard Shotguns - It's only right the cheaper 100 coins shotguns (Red) have a less advantage than the 200 coin shotguns, therefore they take a hit on their clip size. Now the 200 coin shotguns aren't equal to "Legendary Shotguns" in terms of clip & delay however their damage can match/almost match them, meaning they aren't left at to big of a disadvantage.

Light Shotguns - These things are LIGHT, therefore less weight , therefore you sacrifice clip for fire rate, if you are a quick gun runner then maybe these are for you? Quick shots, quick damage, maybe it'll take you more hits but you're running the advantage of being able to fire out your shots at a higher rate.

Heavy Shotguns - These things are HEAVY, which means you sacrifice your fire rate and bullets for heavy damage dealing shots, think of these things as the Avengers of IJJI, if you play at a slower pace, targeting your shots precisely then maybe these are for you, less hits required to drop your opponent.

I could be talking absolute shite and this is stupid but this is my take on the current shotguns and how they should potentially be.

12. The following 3 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Daniel (07-31-2018), Empire (07-31-2018), GRUMPY (07-31-2018)

Yuu's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Legendary;
    Limit Breaker - 9 Damage / 6 Clip / 950 Delay (Luckybox)
    Limit Breaker X - 9 Damage / 6 Clip / 950 Delay (Luckybox)
    Tournament - 10 Damage / 5 Clip / 950 Delay (Tournament win)
    Last edited by Yuu; 08-01-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    They Do what they Feel is good for them not What Community/Players wants from them | I have been Keeping Suggested Few of my Thoughts in Suggestion Section and Admins are least bothered to have a look on it ?? And FM just Close it ( due to inactivity on Thread ) but what i think is Admins must Tell the Person who have posted in that section that we will add it later on or will not add it ?? why to just Ignore That's it what i mean to say

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Kasuro View Post
    When V7 was here, playercount declined as well and alot of people said ''im waiting for v8''. Well, v8 happend and it just declined even further. I agree that the lack of competitive gunz has a big influence on this. Speaking for my own, i just want the old game back (V7). Like someone already mentioned, there were a few things you could update and leave the rest intact. I do appreciate all your work though, V8 seemed really cool at first. But you just changed it too much imo.
    i was one among them i was literally very excited To Have V8 but when V8 was released i Now want V7

15. The following user said thank you to Canpai for this useful post:

skaterreborn (08-06-2018)

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information