Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    StephanM, you are still making bounty better than donor. It should never be better, equal sure but not better.
    And this is where everyones mindset should change a bit about what donors are.
    Currnently every single donor (so far I know of) is always better as any given bounty item, we call this a pay 2 win system.

So what I did now was to nearly equal the lowest shotgun 100 coins to be on around the same of a lvl 95 & 99 shotgun from the bounty system, it is late tier and donor should be just a level skipper instead of a damage/stat skipper.
    Why? At lvl 99 you can rebirth for 100 coins aka your first donation shotgun which will be the same a a lvl 95, that would mean after a rebirth you can have the same stats as a lvl 95 as a lvl 1, that is pretty bonkers if you'd ask me.

So the only difference now is that a donation would have 3 less weight and 5 control, as for the 99 has more delay it gets 1 ammo slot in return for being the last tier item.
    If you think about it sort of makes sense, sure the control can be tweaked eventually but just look at the main idea behind it and why it makes sort of sense that you could be near the same with bounty as with low tier donors.

(this is only because a pure cosmetical donor system will never work in gunz, with how it has been running for the past years/with how ijji had the premium shop).

2. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

#1Chef (08-16-2018)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Currnently every single donor (so far I know of) is always better as any given bounty item, we call this a pay 2 win system.
    This may be an unpopular opinion here but I agree with the pirate. All current popular games such as Fortnite, PUBG etc have a system where the stuff you get from paid items / crates are just extras / skins / clothes etc that won't actually affect someone's abilities or make them in any way more powerful than other players.

All GunZ private servers are guilty of applying this system it's not just here, and its been this way for many years so I understand why people don't want that to change.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    The control variable is not used for shotguns. You can skip that.

It's used for rifles to define their spray (accuracy), but all shotguns have the same random spray pattern.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    The control variable is not used for shotguns. You can skip that.

It's used for rifles to define their spray (accuracy), but all shotguns have the same random spray pattern.
    I though it was also for the shotguns but I never really dug into that.
    Guess they can all be set to 100 in that case. *shrug*

Country
    Thanks
    ok, let's say this was in the game. What would be the point for me to donate for a shotgun? cause 150 delay is not that relevant IMO.
    And as you mentioned I can just grind till lvl 99 and pretty much have 1 donor sg and you can rebirth and get a 100 coins one anyway.

GunZ has always been pay to win even on ijji.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    ijji was P2W in the aspect of premium armour/weapons/specials however since the server was LEAD it meant the lack of someones hp/ap/damage, they made it for it with skill, being able to actually lead efficiently.

Now with Anti-lead imo it requires less skill, you point and shoot yes there's still some skill set required however since the same way of aiming applies to every user it means that a player with a 11dmg shotgun and average aim will out damage a player with a 8 dmg shotgun and great aim.

Player complaining their donation items are becoming useless, look at it this way if the server closed tomorrow you're going to lose everything therefore at that point that means your donation items are completely useless and your spent money is now gone, whilst there's a server still available and players/administrators are trying to come to a new balance which may result in your donation item only carrying a very slight advantage but it will attract a ton of players then roll with it.

Server > Donation Items NOT Donation Items > Server

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I can also make a new draft with simpler numbers with where donation items would be better as bounty items, a version where the current donators should not be able to complain where bounty is equal to donation (aka just paid), I just keep thinking that so many people called the server unbalanced but yet pay to get the stronger items and still complain about it... lmao..

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Player complaining their donation items are becoming useless, look at it this way if the server closed tomorrow you're going to lose everything therefore at that point that means your donation items are completely useless and your spent money is now gone, whilst there's a server still available and players/administrators are trying to come to a new balance which may result in your donation item only carrying a very slight advantage but it will attract a ton of players then roll with it.
    but why spend money at all if it is only slight? from what I saw skimming through the changes the top bounty sgs are as good as the lb's the 150 delay and 1 shot more won't make much of a difference. And with 1 shot more I mean 1 more in total cause the lvl 99 sg also has 6 shots.

I'm fine with whatever they are going to do just makes it seems useless to spend any money IMO.

And we all know that just sg balancing won't make people just come play here instead of another server.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post

So what I did now was to nearly equal the lowest shotgun 100 coins to be on around the same of a lvl 95 & 99 shotgun from the bounty system, it is late tier and donor should be just a level skipper instead of a damage/stat skipper.
    Why? At lvl 99 you can rebirth for 100 coins aka your first donation shotgun which will be the same a a lvl 95, that would mean after a rebirth you can have the same stats as a lvl 95 as a lvl 1, that is pretty bonkers if you'd ask me.

So the only difference now is that a donation would have 3 less weight and 5 control, as for the 99 has more delay it gets 1 ammo slot in return for being the last tier item.
    If you think about it sort of makes sense, sure the control can be tweaked eventually but just look at the main idea behind it and why it makes sort of sense that you could be near the same with bounty as with low tier donors.

(this is only because a pure cosmetical donor system will never work in gunz, with how it has been running for the past years/with how ijji had the premium shop).
    100 delay is nothing, while an extra shot makes a way huger difference in a cw application.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BanRays View Post
    but why spend money at all if it is only slight? from what I saw skimming through the changes the top bounty sgs are as good as the lb's the 150 delay and 1 shot more won't make much of a difference. And with 1 shot more I mean 1 more in total cause the lvl 99 sg also has 6 shots.

I'm fine with whatever they are going to do just makes it seems useless to spend any money IMO.

And we all know that just sg balancing won't make people just come play here instead of another server.
    Well you say that but millions of people that play games like PUBG and Fortnite spend a lot of money on the skins etc, and none of those stuff actually affect their skills nor does it give them more powerful items. This is simply balancing things out because it never has been balanced since ijji, gcoin items / premium items on ijji made a big difference. Yet people here sometimes act like we're the only server that has this system.

12. The following 3 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Rain (08-18-2018), S1lent (08-17-2018), StephanM (08-17-2018)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information