Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    ok i like the idea to an extent.

have a event team create new events and set up event times then have the Admins, GMs, and trial GM's host them. There for people can post what they want and the "event team" can try and set it up for the next week sometime.

i think if they have an event team is a good idea. the event team should not host them just make them and set what gm/trailgm etc will be hosting them. that makes it so the event team is just regular users. dont get anything special other then help set the event dates and what events they are..

GG to my idea.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Here's another thing. The idea that people should come up with events is baffling as many people either can't be arsed to suggest them or just haven't seen the thread I made, Suggestions, people moan and bitch about not having good events, or say that it's boring sometimes, yet they don't try and think of idea's and put them in the god damn thread. Why moan if your not going to try yourself, I can see where the event team came out from now because having HnS in the same place 10 times over and over isn't fun. I personally think he was just trying to help in his own way, although I don't agree with the way he did it his idea was to get some people together and think of some idea's, so that it would be more fun. I don't see how this is a bad idea, considering that it may come up with results you like for a change.

My personal thoughts on the idea. And yeah, to be completely honest, a GM's job in a on-line game is normally to keep the order, ban hackers, and make sure people stick to the rules. Not specifically to do Events.

Said my thoughts on the matter.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    ok i like the idea to an extent.

have a event team create new events and set up event times then have the Admins, GMs, and trial GM's host them. There for people can post what they want and the "event team" can try and set it up for the next week sometime.

i think if they have an event team is a good idea. the event team should not host them just make them and set what gm/trailgm etc will be hosting them. that makes it so the event team is just regular users. dont get anything special other then help set the event dates and what events they are..

GG to my idea.
    That's what I basiclly said like a few page up.

4arkpro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    i think that its a good idea and we should try it...
    think about it..will be alot more fun

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Lol i think that it's a good idea.. if all goes well. Or we can say our idea and then one admin does the event..o.0

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Last time I`m saying:

EVENT TEAM IS NOT STAFF OR PART OF THE STAFF.

You guys take conclusions too fast just wait untill I make a topic about it with more information.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information