Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Who said Dagger is the leader?
    He was making us think he was the leader.
    Noone just assumed that.

Joeyy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Just quit this whole idea. We are discussing this for like 3 days already, its useless!

GM's are hired to give events and ban hackers.

Xemgin's Avatar Founder of German-Pros

Country
    Thanks
    I think FreestlyeGunz don't need a Event team...
    Because Event's by Admins and Gm's who have permissions :sombrero:
    Xemgin & Time German-B/Pros
    And Toxi my big friend
    Originally Posted by Sindura View Post
    Its Like Time,Xemgin,Me Broz4Ever =)
    Visit us German-Pros
    InGame: Xemgin
    Level: 98 (RS used: 1x)
    Clan: Leader of German-Pros / Rank 4 (Rank 0 on V7)

Vote 4 FreestyleGunz

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Superdry View Post
    McSic's Choice.
    I am really stating to question McSic. However the event team is pointless as many people will agree and there is no question about it. With the recent gm apps we have more then enough gm's to do events so I ask why do we need this. Even if we did have a good reason for this then why Dagger? Do you know know how he acts around here? Let me lay it out. Personally I have nothing personal however he uses racial remarks and is also egotistical. I just issued a warning yesterday because he constantly calls rlpm a "beaner". When provoked he retaliates with either a ego remark or a racial one. So honestly if this kind of behavior is allowed to become staff then I can guarantee you that respect will be lost as well as moral here. Wasn't it recent that we lost many people due to ego/flame and now it's slowly iterating it's self into the staff. I highly object to the idea and the person hired. Now can anyone tell me a logical and reasonable reason to why the team was made and why Dagger was hired?
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    I am really stating to question McSic. However the event team is pointless as many people will agree and there is no question about it. With the recent gm apps we have more then enough gm's to do events so I ask why do we need this. Even if we did have a good reason for this then why Dagger? Do you know know how he acts around here? Let me lay it out. Personally I have nothing personal however he uses racial remarks and is also egotistical. I just issued a warning yesterday because he constantly calls rlpm a "beaner". When provoked he retaliates with either a ego remark or a racial one. So honestly if this kind of behavior is allowed to become staff then I can guarantee you that respect will be lost as well as moral here. Wasn't it recent that we lost many people due to ego/flame and now it's slowly iterating it's self into the staff. I highly object to the idea and the person hired. Now can anyone tell me a logical and reasonable reason to why the team was made and why Dagger was hired?
    I do not have question towards McSic, only towards this decision lol. But as he said. Dagger is not the ''leader'' and there will be plenty more.
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JsTaNub View Post
    I do not have question towards McSic, only towards this decision lol. But as he said. Dagger is not the ''leader'' and there will be plenty more.
    Yea but 1st the whole Wowus thing then hiring dagger and they have very close personality's.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Stole the words right out of my head.
    ._. Ricardo would make better staff member than him.

/vote Ricardo.

Thanks
    If the event team doesnt have any power...

How are people going to get event items? =/
    Wait for some GM to come and give the item/jjang?

Wouldnt it just be damn easier if gm's do the event like in all the other 31351351pservers?

~_~'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    Stole the words right out of my head.
    ._. Ricardo would make better staff member than him.

/vote Ricardo.
    Well he better be careful and pray to god McSic protects him because if and when he slips I am be there to get proof. Like I said its nothing personal I just highly object to him being staff.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Banned

Thanks
    It would also be possible to create the event team out of the staff , or that like the staff takes a hour or two to make up events for the week come with new exciting stuffs , instead of the lame event we had just ago.. a LMS where you could equip nothing but Medkits , on top of that this LMS was made in Sewer Arena. I Wouldn't normally care for LMS where only GMs Kill but this was to obvious.. gm's just couldn't be assed and just thought this would be good for some free kills.

Heck , perhaps request a map if you have a good idea for a special event.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information