Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is GanggBangg in 20 words?
    A: jajaja i'm a 23 y/o gamer, old school hip-hop head, fighting sports enthusiast(especially MMA) & i work fulltime as an IT support engineer.

#2 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: Numba 1 GunZ player

#3 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A:Any hot grill tbh, theres so much to be learned jajajaaj

#4 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community?
    A: Eagle(Sal) 100%

#5 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: Bunch of kids that need to be teached some ol' fashioned life lessons

#6 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Notorious or Zeus, even though they have recently been staff. You can feel that they have passion and love for this game. Whenever i see a post from either i just immediately agree. I feel like FGunz needs a new rank, something like Manager, both would be fit for the role imo.

#7 What is the one thing you would change or add to V8?
    A: 99% would say hitbox or bring back [r][ia] .... i would bring back Hitbox and [r][ia]!!!! jk jajaj, a bit of an unpopular opinion here but i prefer v8 over v7, it just takes some time getting used to. OT: i would change the activity points so that it takes less time a day to earn the activity point and (maybe) add more rewards.

#8 What’s one thing you couldn't live without?
    A: Ever since i got my license.. my car. I found out recently that everytime i let someone borrow my car i turn into a lazy fuk that stays home all day.

#9 If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would spend it on?
    A: Bitcoins

#10 If you had to choose between losing the ability to hear or your sight, what would you choose and why?
    A: I'd keep my sight so i could still wreck y'all on GunZ and go to work without hearing people whine oll dey.

#11 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: somewhere in between 1600 - 1672. Go read up kids, Holland was rich as FUCC.

#12 What attracts you the most? Brunette, blonde, black or ginger hair and why?
    A: Ooff you have some really attractive Arab girls with black hair, they deffo get my attention immediately.

#13 What is one thing you’re glad you tried but would never do again?
    A: Smoking weed. HONESTLY its so overrated. I expected to see South Park type of hallucinations but got nothing but a laugh kick.

#14 What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of or wouldn't think you would be interested in?
    A: Fight sports, especially MMA(UFC). I have watched pretty much every UFC event since 2012.

#15 Who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?
    A: I'd haunt Zexi and keep whispering in his ear that i solo killed him multiple times on LoL, Yasuo(Zexi) vs Viktor(Me)

#16 What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
    A: Put my phone away when i am hanging out with friends/family.

#17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: America, San Diego. I have a lot of (rich) family there, they could hook me up so we could make $$$

#18 Currently, what is your favourite song?

#19 If there's one skill you wish you had what would it be and why?
    A: Persuasion, imagine all the good stuff you could do with that, ex. convince Mex to learn me how to get e-girls(jaja just banter m8).

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A:
    Tica - Good friend, too young to die.
    Eagle - Dude is studying to become a surgeon, we need those brains to survive.
    Zexi - Camel, good for transport.
    Lawri - Need someone to blame whenever anything goes wrong.

Doing a 20 questions was fun! thx for the opportunity #1Chef!

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Friday (August 31st 2018).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Canpai (08-30-2018), Daniel (08-24-2018), Dante (08-30-2018), Eagle (08-26-2018), Ganggbangg (08-24-2018), Izzat (08-31-2018), Lawri (08-24-2018)

Thread Information