Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description: The Ability to kick out Event Staff Members in-game, because they can get annoying (constantly chatting shit about certain player or fking around), rather having to report them, kick them out if the in-game room players agree to do so.
    end of the day they are normal players, ETs come and go. GMs can then come in to unkick them if required or else they should wait for the room to die and perhaps go do their 'job' to host events rather annoy people in-room. plenty out there...

2. The following 3 users say thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Aredus (08-25-2018), Damp (08-27-2018), Mex (08-25-2018)

Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    I don't see the point? just report them

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YourStar View Post
    I don't see the point? just report them
    They r normal Members with rank, so its same thing? they dont help anyone out in a certain room? GMs do that? so why have ETs the ability to not be kicked?
    ETs should have no powers/ability/w.e. in other channels except Event Channel.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Event Team
    Event team members are put into place to help improve the fun of Freestyle Gunz.
    They are responsible for hosting events inside and outside of the game.
    whether its by joining rooms and having a conversation with people or by hosting events ingame and on the forum, event members have actual roles within normal rooms while gms do not, gms are only active to check for swappers and what not and help players that have inquiries regarding assistance. since there are next to none in normal rooms, and since players may whisper gms if they require assistance, gms do not have to be inside a room, while ets are more inclined to do so as a result of the definition of their role. Event moderators are not normal members with a rank, they have additional responsibilities and harsher punishment upon breaking a rule, which means, as YourStar said, if you have any problems regarding an event moderator that would or could result in their punishment, then feel free to report it. The staff team does not see minor annoyance as a reportable offence and neither will it for event moderators, so keep that in mind if you think an event moderator is breaking the rules that any normal player follows. Not to mention, a scenario where event moderators can be kicked will simply cause additional drama in the form of preventing certain players participating in events (players like you) and theres nothing you could do about it because their reasons are considered valid.

6. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Daniel (08-24-2018)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    whether its by joining rooms and having a conversation with people or by hosting events ingame and on the forum, event members have actual roles within normal rooms while gms do not, gms are only active to check for swappers and what not and help players that have inquiries regarding assistance. since there are next to none in normal rooms, and since players may whisper gms if they require assistance, gms do not have to be inside a room, while ets are more inclined to do so as a result of the definition of their role. Event moderators are not normal members with a rank, they have additional responsibilities and harsher punishment upon breaking a rule, which means, as YourStar said, if you have any problems regarding an event moderator that would or could result in their punishment, then feel free to report it. The staff team does not see minor annoyance as a reportable offence and neither will it for event moderators, so keep that in mind if you think an event moderator is breaking the rules that any normal player follows. Not to mention, a scenario where event moderators can be kicked will simply cause additional drama in the form of preventing certain players participating in events (players like you) and theres nothing you could do about it because their reasons are considered valid.
    'Help improve the fun' - by hosting events. not harrasing or being toxic with certain friends.
    'Responsible for hosting events' - thats it, thats their only role, they dont need to be anywhere else apart from event channel so remove the unkick ability.
    Why are you bracketing 'players like you', you did shithole whilst ET and were also hated as a player so calm yourself.
    I think its perfectly fine to kick out ETs if people vote out the ET and hit 'Y'. They should behave like normal people in other channels.
    I heard ETs should behave in a similar manner to what a Toxic user behaves when they start such argument - Chef told me this.
    So why have ETs the ability to be unkickable. get rid of it.

8. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Aredus (08-24-2018)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    They are responsible for 'hosting events' inside and outside of the game.

Clearly says they are responsible for 'hosting events' and does not say that they have the power to do whatsoever in different scenario other than hosting events.
    Which therefore concludes that they do not have 'shits' to be responsible of other than events.

Also as you wrote "people like you" i mean what are you trying to say? That he's a little different from others? is this some sort of discrimination??
    How would you like it if we called you a 'Nose' ?? i'm sure you wouldn't be happy at all.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Aredus (08-24-2018), ImComming4U (08-24-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Tbh, GMs should do the same, interact with players besides just checking for hackers and n00bz.

Anyhow I disagree on the kick, if this is a real issue you can report them.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Also as you wrote "people like you" i mean what are you trying to say? That he's a little different from others? is this some sort of discrimination??
    Yes, I am discriminating him due to his known past for having trouble with event moderators and more often than not being removed from their events entirely. This is not a common problem among the community and should be acknowledged as an issue and not discrimination for "difference" or "uniqueness".

Banned

Thanks
    Yes, I am discriminating him due to his known past for having trouble with event moderators and more often than not being removed from their events entirely. This is not a common problem among the community and should be acknowledged as an issue and not discrimination for "difference" or "uniqueness".
    Atleast i dont need to lick ppl in order to get their attention, i mean you call people 'cancer' when you fail application. so should we look at ur shity past too?

Staffs start on me not me starting on me, hence they consider me rude but their rude to me in first place. very simple.

14. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Aredus (08-25-2018)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    I disagree on the suggestion, I don't see anyone else being "annoyed" by ET's in rooms but you and possibly those who you might have asked to support your idea, but there again you probably are the person to have the biggest amount of "issues" with ET's, so there's that.

16. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

Bunny (08-25-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information