Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    I disagree on the suggestion, I don't see anyone else being "annoyed" by ET's in rooms but you and possibly those who you might have asked to support your idea, but there again you probably are the person to have the biggest amount of "issues" with ET's, so there's that.
    This suggestion is a personal thing there fore already not a great suggestion since it is mainly just for his own good instead of everyone else.
    Besides the fact that he can just report that person instead of making a suggestion thread for it. #justmytwocents

2. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (08-25-2018)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    I disagree on the suggestion, I don't see anyone else being "annoyed" by ET's in rooms but you and possibly those who you might have asked to support your idea, but there again you probably are the person to have the biggest amount of "issues" with ET's, so there's that.
    https://imgur.com/a/xZz5IzW - this shows ETs are jus pissing around and your encouraging the process... this is stupid. such behaviour shouldn't happen it shows u do not care wut ETs do. ur Elite rank should be removed. This is why i see ETs piss around with ppl they intend to hate hence kicking em should be feasible.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    This suggestion is a personal thing there fore already not a great suggestion since it is mainly just for his own good instead of everyone else.
    Besides the fact that he can just report that person instead of making a suggestion thread for it. #justmytwocents
    Whats harm in a vote kick on a ET? if its only my good that means 100% the ET wont get kick as others would hit 'N' but just me?
    I mean others would also intend kick em out. i see no role ETs perform with regards of a public room so why have them that ability? they dont help ppl do they? if a player requires help, they can ask others as everyone knows whats going on.

Reporting a staff is a long thing, and you're most likely to get declined therefore why waste such time and effort in reporting staffs? even if they get punished, in past they intend to just verbally warn them.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/xZz5IzW - this shows ETs are jus pissing around and your encouraging the process... this is stupid. such behaviour shouldn't happen it shows u do not care wut ETs do. ur Elite rank should be removed. This is why i see ETs piss around with ppl they intend to hate hence kicking em should be feasible.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats harm in a vote kick on a ET? if its only my good that means 100% the ET wont get kick as others would hit 'N' but just me?
    I mean others would also intend kick em out. i see no role ETs perform with regards of a public room so why have them that ability? they dont help ppl do they? if a player requires help, they can ask others as everyone knows whats going on.

Reporting a staff is a long thing, and you're most likely to get declined therefore why waste such time and effort in reporting staffs? even if they get punished, in past they intend to just verbally warn them.
    Haha, and you're just an angel now, aren't you?

One of the most toxic people around here over the years, don't act so innocent, thanks.

If I'd bother to ss every little thing you've been doing I would probably run out of my total 2.5tb storage.

5. The following 5 users say thank you to León for this useful post:

Daniel (08-25-2018), Eeksdee (08-27-2018), Eran (08-25-2018), Sleepy (08-25-2018), StephanM (08-25-2018)

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    I dun see the point of the ability to kick staff members lol. Won't work anyway as they can just rejoin with their powers.
    If you're annoyed by the fact that they talk to much or preventing the fast game play, just ask them politely to stop and that you seem to be annoyed. They might leave themself or stop talking so much.

Funny suggestion tho, haven't been really thought about it imo lol.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    I don't see what's the problem here. He just suggests that it should be possible to start a VOTE KICK against Event Moderators. You still need the MAJORITY of the room to VOTE YES. If the vote passes and an Event Moderator gets kicked then maybe because the majority wanted him to leave because he's maybe annoying?
    Event Moderators are Regular Players whos Job is to entertain the Regular Players.
    In my opinion it's not a big deal if we are able to start a vote kick against Event Moderators.

Reminder you only get kicked out of a room if the MAJORITY of the room VOTE YES.
    If only one Person in the room tries to kick you then the whole room would Vote No for you.
    and the excuse "they would abuse it" doesn't really work because the vote kick got abused since day1.

And since Event Moderators are Entertainers then the Community should actually like the Event Moderators and they wouldnt VOTE YES.
    Last edited by SkyWodka; 08-25-2018 at 09:39 PM.

sucked georges cock for it

8. The following 2 users say thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

ImComming4U (08-26-2018), Lemon (08-26-2018)

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    People can do the kicking for trolls, which makes it worse for the staff members.

If I recall well, I remember when people kicked me from my own event when it was possible just to be funny ( which got me to cancel the entire set to be also funny )

They made it not possible for a reason, if a staff member abuses, you got the option to report him or her to the admins, it's always a bigger punishment for staff members than a casual member. No one has to endure anyone who is toxic, whether it's SOMEONE with a rank or not, this why you can always speak up your mind by reporting and providing evidence.

Annnnd everything that needed to be said here was said and it's stretching just to keep this post open. Closing it until the admins decide on your suggestion.

10. The following user said thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Castiel (08-26-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information