Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I'm most definately not the one to comment about the server, since I have joined here a month ago, (Yes I've played it 8 years ago, then 2-3 years ago again, but still don't recall alot of it) but here is my opinion.

GunZ won't die anytime soon. It has been said 2-3 years ago, when I had my own private server. There will always be veterans who will play this game. I have been seeing quite a few new faces here since I have joined, both to the server and to the game aswell. I like to see people still actually training and learning skills in Town, and even more to see other oldgens helping them.

The community.. Well, since I have joined I have made my fair share of friends. From day one. Each friend and I have our own 'thing', our own joke etc. They've welcomed me here very well. Sure, like in every other server, there is the toxic part of the community, the racists, egoists and so on. The racism is a big part of FG, and I have played ALOT of servers and this is the one with the most racism in it. Arabs hating on israelis and vice versa. It's annoying to see that every day here, and whats also bad is seeing the veterans hating on new players. Newgens, trashgens, kids are just some of the words they use on new players, and then they complain about player count (??!)

Dave and McSic are for sure skillful and experienced coders and they deserve big credit for keeping this server alive for a long time. However, there are quite a few issues players are complaining about, and nothing is being done. Don't get me wrong, we are all humans and they cannot put this game ahead of their personal life. All they should know is that they are not alone and there are people willing to help, and be just a little more active.

Thats my two cents. Don't take it as the right opinion.

2. The following user said thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

Daniel (08-25-2018)

Thread Information