Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    I'm referring back to Zeus' thread that was made almost a half year ago (https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?111104-v8).

Staff Team re-evaluation; (GM's)
    Well you guys demoted 5 GM's while the Owners themselves are/were inactive, so how you knew who you need to demote? Zeus was the most active GM ingame, demoted just because he wasn't that active on forums. Overall i don't see any Staff members ingame expect some ET's, so how you wanna know what's happening in the game if we don't post it on forums?

Christmas update;
    6 months christmas, only possible at FGunZ

Balancing;
    Still nothing changed, this server is so much fun for a new player when you face someone with 2 limitbreakers. Makes me wonder why i don't see any new players? Better introduce a NEW COSMETIC BOX which is just another cashgrab like the 2nd limitbreaker.

Hitboxes;
    Nothing changed aswell, the hitbox is so inaccurate and random that i don't know if it's really the hitbox or the anti-lead. I see alot of people ingame complaining about their damage output, the result is that they are calling this server gargabe and then they leave.

Clan war connection;
    This problem exists since V8 is out, still nothing changed. Every time we are cwing like 4v4's, at least 1-2 people got NAT issues. Weird is that the problem only exists in Clan war and not in normal rooms.

Now it's up to you Dave and McSic what you are doing with this server. Will you finally start listening to the community or let it die completely? Just a quick reminder this server had 300 players online in 2016. GunZ is not dying because it's an old game, it's dying because there was/is too many different servers and Owners ****ing it up. Either you be a part of the solution or you just give up.
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

2. The following 12 users say thank you to Yasuo for this useful post:

Avenge (09-10-2018), Bunny (08-29-2018), Canpai (09-09-2018), Cleave (09-02-2018), EternalBeast (08-29-2018), ijramist (09-02-2018), ImComming4U (08-29-2018), Jonathan pls (08-29-2018), Kasuro (08-29-2018), LostX (08-29-2018), TriHard (08-30-2018), yas6en (09-02-2018)

Thread Information