Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Firstly thank-you for new items whenever they drop on the website, gives me something to spend my 1200 coins on, I just hope that them appearing on the website doesn't take aslong as updates have been taking here.

However with the update I feel other than the anti-virus issue everything else could have been on hold until the rebalance / hitboxes have been addressed properly, these two things are what FGunZ needs right now. Why? GunZ The Duel is an old game, that means new players aren't attracted to such an outdated game however nostalgia chasing players are and as far as the current hitboxes and balancing on FGunZ is concerned these aren't nostalgic. Now if new players WERE to join, the hitboxes here are allot harder to deal with than what they are at another P server out there which means that unless you can already play GunZ at some what of a decent level you aren't going to hit shit.

As for my whole demotion things from Yasuo, my activity was good for somewhat a period of time however yes sadly it dropped dramatically both in-game and forums simply because of the following, when I became an official GM I asked as my first point of call if we would all be treated the same and not differently, meaning that just because I'm the new GM, that means I have to work harder / show more commitment than the current GM's as to which I was told we are all equal, so funnily enough aside from Chef and Ommadawn I seen that the other GM's shown 0 activity in game, so I thought why should I then? I mean I joined the server in 2017 and seen 0 activity from Zonestyle in-game so obviously activity in-game doesn't need to be a thing, granted to Taint he did forum reports however his activity was on the bottom of the scale too..

I mean I liked my position, the type of GM i strived to be was a fair one and one who would be the GOTO GM when someone was considered to be hacking, funnily enough hack reports dramatically dropped with the server playerbase however each day I looked out for those particular reports as those are the most game-changing type of reports in my opinion. Sadly I was demoted without a warning about activity, a prompt from a superior that If i didn't pick up the slack i would be demoted, but eh it's whatever, I guess 2 GM's with FG current player base situation is fine.
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-30-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

2. The following 11 users say thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

Avenge (09-02-2018), Camel (08-30-2018), Cleave (09-02-2018), EternalBeast (08-30-2018), ijramist (09-02-2018), ImComming4U (09-02-2018), Manipulate (08-30-2018), Mex (09-02-2018), Nerval (08-30-2018), Victory (08-31-2018), Zachary (08-31-2018)

Thread Information