Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    I'm referring back to Zeus' thread that was made almost a half year ago (https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?111104-v8).

Staff Team re-evaluation; (GM's)
    Well you guys demoted 5 GM's while the Owners themselves are/were inactive, so how you knew who you need to demote? Zeus was the most active GM ingame, demoted just because he wasn't that active on forums. Overall i don't see any Staff members ingame expect some ET's, so how you wanna know what's happening in the game if we don't post it on forums?

Christmas update;
    6 months christmas, only possible at FGunZ

Balancing;
    Still nothing changed, this server is so much fun for a new player when you face someone with 2 limitbreakers. Makes me wonder why i don't see any new players? Better introduce a NEW COSMETIC BOX which is just another cashgrab like the 2nd limitbreaker.

Hitboxes;
    Nothing changed aswell, the hitbox is so inaccurate and random that i don't know if it's really the hitbox or the anti-lead. I see alot of people ingame complaining about their damage output, the result is that they are calling this server gargabe and then they leave.

Clan war connection;
    This problem exists since V8 is out, still nothing changed. Every time we are cwing like 4v4's, at least 1-2 people got NAT issues. Weird is that the problem only exists in Clan war and not in normal rooms.

Now it's up to you Dave and McSic what you are doing with this server. Will you finally start listening to the community or let it die completely? Just a quick reminder this server had 300 players online in 2016. GunZ is not dying because it's an old game, it's dying because there was/is too many different servers and Owners ****ing it up. Either you be a part of the solution or you just give up.
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

2. The following 12 users say thank you to Yasuo for this useful post:

Avenge (09-10-2018), Bunny (08-29-2018), Canpai (09-09-2018), Cleave (09-02-2018), EternalBeast (08-29-2018), ijramist (09-02-2018), ImComming4U (08-29-2018), Jonathan pls (08-29-2018), Kasuro (08-29-2018), LostX (08-29-2018), TriHard (08-30-2018), yas6en (09-02-2018)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    big facts my friend

4. The following user said thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

rise (08-29-2018)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    Will you finally start listening to the community or let it die completely?
    Hey, they swapped the OK and CANCEL buttons in this update. We should appreciate that, right?

---

In all seriousness, Yasuo brings up valid points but we just had a 20+ page topic recently which more or less highlighted the same issues and now it's lost with no real responses/solutions, as usual. However, I will urge the leaders to at least fix this issue at the earliest, rather than waiting for enough content for a new patch 3-6 months down the line:

Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post

Clan war connection;

This problem exists since V8 is out, still nothing changed. Every time we are cwing like 4v4's, at least 1-2 people got NAT issues. Weird is that the problem only exists in Clan war and not in normal rooms.

Now it's up to you Dave and McSic what you are doing with this server. Will you finally start listening to the community or let it die completely? Just a quick reminder this server had 300 players online in 2016. GunZ is not dying because it's an old game, it's dying because there was/is too many different servers and Owners ****ing it up. Either you be a part of the solution or you just give up.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/forumdi...r-Applications
    they should also reply to the developer applications...
    if I'm not wrong it's only mcsic, dave, jetman which means they are only 3 people.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/forumdi...r-Applications
    they should also reply to the developer applications...
    if I'm not wrong it's only mcsic, dave, jetman which means they are only 3 people.
    They've been in contact with them via PMs. Everything else in this thread I have no comment over, apart from the fact that I'm not active, I'm on everyday Joey, just a different times from you mate

8. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Canpai (09-09-2018)

Banned

Thanks
    i hope this thread meks a great change. tyvm for this kind of thread.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Ive never seen you post something positive, like give them a little credit for the shit they are doing/ trying to do.
    I'm not saying don't post out the flaws, all I'm pointing out is; giving a little credit is encouraging and won't do you any harm.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Ive never seen you post something positive,
    Because there isn't anything positive about what's currently going on. Some of us repeatedly post topics like these every once in a while to remind them of the core issues which are causing a rapid decline—hoping they'd finally share their thoughts or be up for a discussion with the community, but that never happens and we're always ignored. So, what 'positive' posts do we make?

like give them a little credit for the shit they are doing/ trying to do.
    There is plenty of appreciation in the update announcement topic. Nobody is giving them a hard time for the new content, it's for the lack of other changes and fixes this game requires for it to be more active and fun again.

Banned

Thanks
    Ive never seen you post something positive, like give them a little credit for the shit they are doing/ trying to do.
    I'm not saying don't post out the flaws, all I'm pointing out is; giving a little credit is encouraging and won't do you any harm.
    go back to fornite...

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Firstly thank-you for new items whenever they drop on the website, gives me something to spend my 1200 coins on, I just hope that them appearing on the website doesn't take aslong as updates have been taking here.

However with the update I feel other than the anti-virus issue everything else could have been on hold until the rebalance / hitboxes have been addressed properly, these two things are what FGunZ needs right now. Why? GunZ The Duel is an old game, that means new players aren't attracted to such an outdated game however nostalgia chasing players are and as far as the current hitboxes and balancing on FGunZ is concerned these aren't nostalgic. Now if new players WERE to join, the hitboxes here are allot harder to deal with than what they are at another P server out there which means that unless you can already play GunZ at some what of a decent level you aren't going to hit shit.

As for my whole demotion things from Yasuo, my activity was good for somewhat a period of time however yes sadly it dropped dramatically both in-game and forums simply because of the following, when I became an official GM I asked as my first point of call if we would all be treated the same and not differently, meaning that just because I'm the new GM, that means I have to work harder / show more commitment than the current GM's as to which I was told we are all equal, so funnily enough aside from Chef and Ommadawn I seen that the other GM's shown 0 activity in game, so I thought why should I then? I mean I joined the server in 2017 and seen 0 activity from Zonestyle in-game so obviously activity in-game doesn't need to be a thing, granted to Taint he did forum reports however his activity was on the bottom of the scale too..

I mean I liked my position, the type of GM i strived to be was a fair one and one who would be the GOTO GM when someone was considered to be hacking, funnily enough hack reports dramatically dropped with the server playerbase however each day I looked out for those particular reports as those are the most game-changing type of reports in my opinion. Sadly I was demoted without a warning about activity, a prompt from a superior that If i didn't pick up the slack i would be demoted, but eh it's whatever, I guess 2 GM's with FG current player base situation is fine.
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-30-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

14. The following 11 users say thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

Avenge (09-02-2018), Camel (08-30-2018), Cleave (09-02-2018), EternalBeast (08-30-2018), ijramist (09-02-2018), ImComming4U (09-02-2018), Manipulate (08-30-2018), Mex (09-02-2018), Nerval (08-30-2018), Victory (08-31-2018), Zachary (08-31-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information