Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Idk joe. Idk him ingame.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weiipeiik View Post
    What do you mean doded all your 1v1s? Are you trying to makeyourself seem like you asked me a bunch of times? I dont even know who u are ingame. so how do i dodge all ur fake little 1v1s.
    As u can see ur 100+ ping so sorry no 1v1. Lol @ newgen wanting to be a oldgen.
    Same with dunk and this whole newgen/oldgen business. I've been at gunz since 2006, 12 year old. And, I've been on many lvl 20 alts that you've been dodging constantly. Since mythiq wanted you to stay in dropped clan, I didn't want to ego you on Malevolence. But I found out you're pathetic, so I ask...1v1 Weii?

If not, don't talk and post comments on me being new or old gen. You newgen noob. Who doesnt even know what backpedal NOR Uc is. Sigh..
    Isabella l Red Coats

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Im not newgen either. I just dont care what unclocking and backpedaling is.Why so many guys pretend to be girls.

I think i already stated why not 1v1. U 100ping

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    Same with dunk and this whole newgen/oldgen business. I've been at gunz since 2006, 12 year old. And, I've been on many lvl 20 alts that you've been dodging constantly. Since mythiq wanted you to stay in dropped clan, I didn't want to ego you on Malevolence. But I found out you're pathetic, so I ask...1v1 Weii?

If not, don't talk and post comments on me being new or old gen. You newgen noob. Who doesnt even know what backpedal NOR Uc is. Sigh..
    Wow.... Ok you officially failed at your judgment. Im an old gen and I just learned what UC and still don't know what Backpedal is. Requesting 1v1 over a damn argument is very pointless because I can guarantee you that if he said no you will accuse him of "dodging". Simply put your no better *not skill wise* then the majority of the other so called "k-stylers" regardless if your good or not, you have the same attitude.

Thread is over now do you wanna 1v1? *Yes I am mocking you and no I will not 1v1.*
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    0mg Dunk are you still here? Stop making threads for no reason if you're not gonna leave god sake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information