Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

[1] Since the majority of the new cosmetic items are for females (and understandably so), how about removing the gender restriction for most or all the accessory items? That way, players who prefer male characters can also have a wide range of items to choose from. For instance, the following accessory items are perfectly suitable for males:

• Fish
    • Meat
    • Egg
    • Glasses 01
    • Glasses 02 (this even includes a mustache...and it's for females only?)
    • Devil wings
    • Mask
    • Duck
    • Chef

...and the list goes on. I don't see why these items can't be used by males—some are perfectly suitable and the rest can be utilized for a weird/funny look just the way females can use the Glasses 02 accessory with a mustache. Even the Michael Jackson sets are female only, so I think the current situation is quite unfair for players that prefer male characters.

EDIT:

[2] Adding female variants of male Angry Bird heads:

They are birds after all, so I feel that adding the female variants of male-restricted Angry Bird heads (red, chuck, bomb, terence) wouldn't be a bad idea, just the way there are male and female versions of the Corporal angry bird which look identical.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 09-03-2018 at 12:02 AM.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Aredus (09-03-2018), Camel (09-03-2018), Canpai (09-03-2018), Daniel (09-03-2018), Dante (09-03-2018), Eddie (09-03-2018), Glaizel (09-03-2018), Shang (09-03-2018), Sleepy (09-03-2018)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

[1] Since the majority of the new cosmetic items are for females (and understandably so), how about removing the gender restriction for most or all the accessory items? That way, players who prefer male characters can also have a wide range of items to choose from. For instance, the following accessory items are perfectly suitable for males:

• Fish
    • Meat
    • Egg
    • Glasses 01
    • Glasses 02 (this even includes a mustache...and it's for females only?)
    • Devil wings
    • Mask
    • Duck
    • Chef

...and the list goes on. I don't see why these items can't be used by males—some are perfectly suitable and the rest can be utilized for a weird/funny look just the way females can use the Glasses 02 accessory with a mustache. Even the Michael Jackson sets are female only, so I think the current situation is quite unfair for players that prefer male characters.

EDIT:

[2] Adding female variants of male Angry Bird heads:

They are birds after all, so I feel that adding the female variants of male-restricted Angry Bird heads (red, chuck, bomb, terence) wouldn't be a bad idea, just the way there are male and female versions of the Corporal angry bird which look identical.
    I agree and also think certain things in the in-game market should be looked into as well. Like for example with the Power Rangers outfit, in-game it's exclusive to females yet there are male power rangers in the shows/movies lol. Plus female characters generally tend to get showered with the more visually appealing cosmetics in most online games you'll play, and it makes it unfair to people who like male characters. I've always felt obligated to play female characters on whichever game I go to since there's more variety in the clothing and accessories.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Neha's Avatar LoveYou>3000

Country
    Thanks
    Yea

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    It's only logical to make everything unisex excluding a few accessories that may still be gender related like it would be irl.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to León for this useful post:

President (09-03-2018), StephanM (09-03-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Condom is UNISEX. Tnx me later.

Thread Information