66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

58 87.88%
  • Disagree

8 12.12%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Quacks View Post
    Seems like you have no clue of coding at all. Looks like you think it's easy to make all this shit happen. "Just do this n this, just here and there". If it's "just" this easy, why don't you remake it? That's not how it works bro, takes a lot of time and testing. I can understand the part you saying they should nerf the limitbreakers.

Just play the game as it is and come up with real, normal suggestions, which you could understand if you were coding a lil bit.
    As I said before, we’re all after the same thing which is to preserve the longevity of FG. Coming here to negatively bash someone who is throwing ideas out is unneeded atm. Since you’re such a profound coder, why don’t you help?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i mean admins can go inactive ingame and forums but nothing is done towards that because equality amirite :^)
    i was against the idea of letting the server die because i love the game, but after seeing nothing done towards balancing and server hotfixes im just done, i played the past few days on this server and i didnt enjoy it at all lol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    i mean admins can go inactive ingame and forums but nothing is done towards that because equality amirite :^)
    i was against the idea of letting the server die because i love the game, but after seeing nothing done towards balancing and server hotfixes im just done, i played the past few days on this server and i didnt enjoy it at all lol
    Yea I wasn’t even home when you and I were playing but it was miserable with the skill set we played and the hitboxes.... this post here is powerful: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...an-explanation it goes more in depth about what I wanted to say but haven’t gotten on a computer to type

Yuu's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    i don't see a problem i still dropping everyone

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not stomping this idea into the ground, I'm actually positive about a second "balanced" server (that is, if it's too hard to balance v8), it's just a lot of work and time to make a rework. Additionally, all decisions aren't only made by me, but also by McSic.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Castiel (09-11-2018), Kasuro (09-11-2018)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I'm not stomping this idea into the ground, I'm actually positive about a second "balanced" server (that is, if it's too hard to balance v8), it's just a lot of work and time to make a rework. Additionally, all decisions aren't only made by me, but also by McSic.
    I dont mind writing a list with the rebalanced stats and send it to u .. and u will just edit it by urself to save u guys some work cause stats rework shouldnt be too hard

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    for the stats you could just take v7s for the shotguns and possibly make lbx like lower delay then lb to make it more op so people who paid that extra wont feel robbed.. or just make all donor shotguns includin lb same dmg with 1k delay and make lbx like 800 so its actually a big difference also people like the oldschool feel so 1k is perfect

and just work from that.

revert hitboxes cause it really is garbage and too rng right now..
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 09-11-2018 at 08:25 PM.

9. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    We don't really have a dedicated coder to make certain changes or fulfill some of these requests. Sure, we can do basic stuff, but when it comes to hitbox changes or anti-lead changes, not really. A code rollback of specific functionality (such as hitboxes) is very tricky, but possible. Our developer team is pretty much non-existent, aside from the skills me and McSic have.

Changes of stats... very easy but it shouldn't screw over the people who paid real money to obtain certain weapons.
    Why not use the CW money and get a coder to fix the stuff the community wants?

11. The following 6 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (09-11-2018), Daniel (09-12-2018), Eagle (09-11-2018), EternalBeast (09-12-2018), Tzunami best0 (09-12-2018), Want_Smack (09-13-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Why not use the CW money and get a coder to fix the stuff the community wants?
    exactly, use the money generated from donations to hire a developer

Thanks
    Well whatever you decide to do idm helping out. One thing for sure, don’t bother lowering the delays of sgs. Keep them at 1000. Any lower will become a spam fest. The hitboxes are fine ONLY the factor of between the feet. If you could make the space between the legs hittable again that would be nice. It’s the antilead and how it registers damage that’s the problem. Revert it back to v7 as previously stated. Lb and lbx should be 10 damage, 5 shots, and 1000 delay. Rendering all other Sgs to 9 dmg with 5-6 clip shots staying at 1000 delay. Remove the weight factor for weapons. Hp/ap for a non donor should be 125/100 with rings being deleted. Donors would be 132/110(something like that) so that they have more hp/ap and the range of an increase is almost the same (currently 132-139). I mean this is just an on-the-go suggestion. Appreciate the feedback from you as Well Dave.

14. The following user said thank you to Avenge for this useful post:

President (09-14-2018)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information