• Agree

58 87.88%
  • Disagree

8 12.12%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    The only issue is the damage factor of a pb from lb and lbx. 120/100 to my memory needs 225 damage to kill. A pb from lbx is 132 and with having two of them with a clean two shot CURRENTLY (264 damage) can kill a full donor (258 dmg to kill). At 10 dmg it would be 120 for a pb... Everything would be easier if there was only ONE lb but yea.. maybe make lb 4 shots to rework considering there’s 2 of them..

Thanks
    Thoughts guys? *bump*

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    no point of a thread like this when the staff don't take anything from the community seriously and just go onto doing their own thing as proof with the previous thread by Hart, while I do agree with everything you said at this point theirs no point if theirs no one willing to listen.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    no point of a thread like this when the staff don't take anything from the community seriously and just go onto doing their own thing as proof with the previous thread by Hart, while I do agree with everything you said at this point theirs no point if theirs no one willing to listen.
    This.

If they priortise Angry Birds head pieces or rng chests where you an get double items (aka cash-grab method), instead of balancing items...

5. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

TriHard (09-08-2018)

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Technically, don't look at this like a remake. Look at this like an adjustment.

Country
    Thanks
    I download this game, 5 years ago. it had 600 players online highest. back 2015 it was super fun playing this game cause of lot's of players to play with. but still there are still active players very loyal @ freestyle gunz. why don't admins trys to listen to the community since everyone wants a remake. who knows LOL. This time it may or might get 700 players or more. xD. And what i really see is players left co'z they removed the [r] [ia] tag and so many changes hitbox everything. It's just that it's SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

ok time to switch gunz SERVER LOOOOOOOOL haha XD fok me plz

Thanks
    Originally Posted by President View Post
    I download this game, 5 years ago. it had 600 players online highest. back 2015 it was super fun playing this game cause of lot's of players to play with. but still there are still active players very loyal @ freestyle gunz. why don't admins trys to listen to the community since everyone wants a remake. who knows LOL. This time it may or might get 700 players or more. xD. And what i really see is players left co'z they removed the [r] [ia] tag and so many changes hitbox everything. It's just that it's SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

ok time to switch gunz SERVER LOOOOOOOOL haha XD fok me plz
    Nonono..... keep R IA as FAR AWAY from fg as possible. Maybe training rooms only lol but NOTHING else

9. The following user said thank you to Avenge for this useful post:

President (09-08-2018)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Threads of this type are pointless when the admins literally give 0 f's

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    Threads of this type are pointless when the admins literally give 0 f's
    We do care, people just don't realize how big of a task it is to "just make a remake".

A different site (because different database and cannot keep itemshop, lucky boxes, etc.), rework the client code/files and rework the server code/files, then we have the necessary testing. And also the entire server will be fresh (re-create your account/characters), no data will be migrated over. Before hand, we cannot know how many people will actually play it, we're not going to waste potentially weeks of our free time if only a small handful of players are going to play it.

Is it possible? For sure.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

12. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Hetfield (09-10-2018)

Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We do care, people just don't realize how big of a task it is to "just make a remake".

A different site (because different database and cannot keep itemshop, lucky boxes, etc.), rework the client code/files and rework the server code/files, then we have the necessary testing. And also the entire server will be fresh (re-create your account/characters), no data will be migrated over. Before hand, we cannot know how many people will actually play it, we're not going to waste potentially weeks of our free time if only a small handful of players are going to play it.

Is it possible? For sure.
    You don't need to remake FGunZ, you just need to change the stuff which the community wants to be changed. There's alot of threads filled with tons of suggestions:
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...te-that-was-it
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...an-explanation
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...763-alltimelow
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?111104-v8
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

14. The following 2 users say thank you to Yasuo for this useful post:

Eagle (09-10-2018), Tzunami best0 (09-10-2018)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information