Thanks
    The item i redeemed couple days ago was Accessory Chef hat.
    I'm not sure if i accidentally gifted it or not but I want to check to make sure.
    If it was accidentally gifted that's fine but if it got glitched somehow through redeeming please send one to me please.

IGN: AnnaLOVESYOU

Edit: If I accidentally gifted it that's fine I don't need charity, I'll try to get another Chef hat on my own if i have to.
    Last edited by Shinto; 09-10-2018 at 04:51 AM.

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    How come if its accidentally gifted?.. and you say you allready redeemed? I'm sure there no glitch or anything..
    And that's not the place to beg someone to give a new one.
    “I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers”

Thanks
    When I redeemed it I was in the middle of gifting someone too but I'm positive I redeemed it and not gifted it by accident. If its I accidentally gifted it then I won't ask for a new one. I should re phrase my post.

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    If you redeemed, then you should have seen it in game.. and I'm not sure of that aswell, since I havn't try cosmetic items to know if there were any kind of glitchs. gl and I wish someone get you a new one.
    Last edited by Dalah; 09-10-2018 at 05:01 AM.
    “I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers”

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    You can't mistake gifting and redeeming, since in one of them you have to enter the Ingame name.
    I've used the cosmetic box and no glitches for me.

Thread Information