ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Darkness aka Ant among gunz community.

Reason: he is either underclocking or hitboxing, he had glitchy moves which indicates unnderclock in-use, same as hitboxing which was hitting like a damn truck.

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/file/tcl20j
    https://imgur.com/a/yMZKK8p

for hitbox use: u can see how HARD he can hit in this replay, besides, least dmg a player can do is 11dmg with lbx / lb cool ? (in far distance obv) if u can notice him he could deal 22dmg and even 33dmg from a really long distance which is impossible to even get 22dmg barely. so that indicates he is using a low hitbox value so he thinks he can be smart enough to not make it obv. although, by watching him moving and peddling around the map u could see some glitchy weird slight moves and animation which also indicates A LOW UC VALUE AS WELL. and who is ant ? a well-known hacker as considered before and who have been banned for a lot of times.

THERE IS NO WAY A PLAYER CAN PLAY LIKE THAT - INSANE DMG DEALING !
    ***** is fishy as hell.

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    here is some more replays from my mate
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...xNSjeZxaPCLUCA

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    After watching most of the replays I came to a conclusion that he's clean, your ping was stable to him as well. He missed alot of shots.

https://gfycat.com/ImaginaryAgileAmbushbug

No signs of UC or hitbox.
    It's a no from me.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    This is what I have to say after watching the replays:

Regarding the UC matter, I have seen no weird movements or jumps in his playstyle.

Since you said it was impossible to get more than 11 or 22 damage from long ranges, I decided to test some damage myself in the maps you played in.

In Castle, I dealt 33 dmg consistently and even 44 on a couple of occasions from this range:

In Town, I dealt 22 dmg consistently, dealt 33 and 44 on some occasions and dealt 55 dmg once:

In Factory, I dealt 22 dmg consistently and 33/44 on some occasions:

These are more or less the longest distances between you and your opponents in the replays, so it is entirely possible to inflict 33 to 44 damage regularly from these ranges.
    I see nothing out of the ordinary here, so it is a no from me.
    Last edited by Shang; 09-15-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I can agree he does hit hard in a lot of the rounds. Then again in some rounds he doesn't hit hard at all where if you look at the shot placement(keep in mind the ping difference so it's harder to look for in the replays) he should have done way more damage if he was actually hitboxing.

I noticed he has a stable net and he doesn't have glitchy movement in the replays, so no signs of UC as well.

I think the other trials explained the rest, nofrom me as well.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Clearly he wasn't using UC or hitbox.

About the UC part - The only suspicious thing is his damage. I agree that he had hard PBs sometimes but it doesn't necessarily mean that he was using something. As all of the trials stated above, his movements were clean, no glitchy movements at all.

About the Hitbox part - As I stated above, he did have hard PBs sometimes, but his damage wasn't insane just like you stated. Sometimes he did low damage as well from short ranges.

In conclusion, the user is legit.
    Declined.

Thread Information