Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Main reason I quit is because I had a really really tough experience with my ex girlfriend as we went through a lot together and at the end we broke up with each other, similar story to "thelewa (Lewi) from Osu! who recently commit suicide for the same reason, I as well was also on the edge of doing that.
    Lost a friend of mine from cancer, had terrible experience at work, barely holding my feelings and anger, I only spoke to Dave about it for some time and he helped me went through it even though we only spoke twice-thrice past months.

Cons of my relationship;
    Nearly commit suicide multiple times, almost quit my job having nowhere to live, received multiple warnings from my boss, dumped my whole education, ignored all my close/best friends due to depression.

Pros;
    Finally getting over that break up, trying to forget the girl that I haven't heard of for 7 months, I'm highly paid on my current job and achieved best rank for the past 6 months from my colleagues that have been working there for years, finally programming and progressing sometimes slowly but surely, I can work with multiple languages now but mostly focusing on JS, React, Angular and a few other libraries and frameworks, also grew up a lot to make better choices and interact with people even better in person.

Sad to see the community is dying and nobody is doing anything about it, GunZ is clearly dead and needs to be dumped, starting something new with paid developers can help the community grow and develop but oh well.. ('-')/

What's up with you - the one reading this story? What have you achieved for the past months and how did you develop so far? What are your plans for the upcoming months/year?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 6 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Canpai (09-20-2018), Eddie (09-19-2018), Hulk (09-20-2018), Mia (09-19-2018), Ommadawn (09-18-2018), Sam (09-19-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    well damn i wouldnt blabber much about how i feel sorry for you but I had no idea any of this was going on and looking back i wish things wouldve gone smoother for you.

4. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (09-17-2018)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Hello! I have accomplished my high school diploma and my plans are to marry my waifu.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    well damn i wouldnt blabber much about how i feel sorry for you but I had no idea any of this was going on and looking back i wish things wouldve gone smoother for you.
    Thanks, we broke up for something really stupid but things were going so smooth the past a few weeks, I was having a feeling that we were going to separate but not that quick and unexpected, thanks for the support though, was a really rough time for me..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Hello! I have accomplished my high school diploma and my plans are to marry my waifu.
    I'm fine with that as long as your waifu doesn't have a cock, AKA a trap , congrats for the diploma!

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i have been studying to make a driving license(**** it)
    if u need cat pics to calm u down hit me up dudeiknow i already told u

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

9. The following 6 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (09-17-2018), Camel (09-17-2018), GeorgeGFX (09-19-2018), Ommadawn (09-18-2018), Shu (09-18-2018), Stuwadie (09-18-2018)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Long time no see George, get your ELITE fk grey ugly.

Mortgage on my house was approved, so on that property ladder.
    Girlfriend is pregnant going on 6 months now (24 weeks), having a little baby boy.

11. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Resort (09-18-2018)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    if you need someone to talk to im always here you know, just shoot me a msg on discord or something im almost always around

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I get everything but thelewas sorry isn't similar to yours at all he was abusing drugs and committed suicide, anyway welcome back I guess y'all better start calling me prophet cause I prophesied his return in my 2nd video

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    glad to see you didn't go through with it when you talked to me about it a while ago. welcome back fam.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information