Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Yo i literally cant read shit my dude the colours just blend in with the background

Sup neger

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    i have been studying to make a driving license(**** it)
    if u need cat pics to calm u down hit me up dudeiknow i already told u
    Only in israel where they teach you how to make fake driver license

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Sorry to read that, I'm happy you found your way around and back up.
    I've been through some serious shit in the past few months, so there's that.

Hit me up if you wanna have a chat, I'll be glad to help, if I can that is. ^^

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Main reason I quit is because I had a really really tough experience with my ex girlfriend as we went through a lot together and at the end we broke up with each other, similar story to "thelewa (Lewi) from Osu! who recently commit suicide for the same reason, I as well was also on the edge of doing that.
    Lost a friend of mine from cancer, had terrible experience at work, barely holding my feelings and anger, I only spoke to Dave about it for some time and he helped me went through it even though we only spoke twice-thrice past months.

Cons of my relationship;
    Nearly commit suicide multiple times, almost quit my job having nowhere to live, received multiple warnings from my boss, dumped my whole education, ignored all my close/best friends due to depression.

Pros;
    Finally getting over that break up, trying to forget the girl that I haven't heard of for 7 months, I'm highly paid on my current job and achieved best rank for the past 6 months from my colleagues that have been working there for years, finally programming and progressing sometimes slowly but surely, I can work with multiple languages now but mostly focusing on JS, React, Angular and a few other libraries and frameworks, also grew up a lot to make better choices and interact with people even better in person.

Sad to see the community is dying and nobody is doing anything about it, GunZ is clearly dead and needs to be dumped, starting something new with paid developers can help the community grow and develop but oh well.. ('-')/

What's up with you - the one reading this story? What have you achieved for the past months and how did you develop so far? What are your plans for the upcoming months/year?
    Hello George my love. Sad to hear your story but extremly happy you are comming back strong. Keep fighting mate and don't ever give up. Suicide is for the weak.

For me, business is doing better and better, I'm also playing Fortnite professionaly and looking for an ORG. Joined Pro Discord last week which is only 310 people in Europe that have that. Hopefuly get an invite in Fall Skirmish and get some money out of Fortnite aswell. Will see..

Good to have you back my friend. You can still find me on discord if u wanna chat.

Santova
    Last edited by Sunfire; 09-18-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Hey George, I miss you. Good to see that you're still alive hehe <3
    I had no clue that you've been through so much shit, glad to hear that everything is better now.

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Yo man.
    I don't know you but all I can say is I'm proud of you and keep pushing mate. Everybody knows how f**ked a break-up can be, and it was probably insanely hard to recover after all the cons you've listed. But hey, you made it, and I hope you never get your head down again!

Banned

Thanks
    Do anything you like but Dont Suicide dude!!

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    @Surfen - you're gonna get it eventually, keep working hard and bet on both theory and practice on driving.
    @Connor - I saw your resignation thread, I even logged on to congratulate you but afterwards I forgot my password and couldn't log on anymore, however, those are some amazing news, creating a family and having a children, being a father, that's one of the best miracles that could ever happen to you and life could give you, all the best with your future (I'm sure it will be a daughter) daughter
    @Taint - I would be careful and scared to message you, might get bombed while sending message packets towards my network connection, hehe but thanks, I will if I need to, I'll hit you up!
    @Baseem - Well you know part of the story and then it got even worse, I couldn't help me at all but think about doing that, thankfully my friends didn't give up on me although I ignored them for months, it's all over so we all have to move on.
    @Stuw - Mijn neger, hope you're doing fine with your girlfriend, I know you were also expecting some things, hope everything is developing well for ya.
    @Leon - Life is really tough and everything you do to yourself even God himself cannot do it, I know you have been through some tough shit at the army, will message you if I need to chat up with someone ^^
    @Sunfire - Hello my Greek friend, I saw your thread as well about Fortnite, not a huge fan of it but hey, getting to professional league is a serious thing, I've watched some of your videos, can't wait to watch you on finals, go get 'em champ!
    @Ben - Thanks, we all do no matter how much we try to go around those feelings, things just happen and you can't avoid them, you have to get over them, thankfully time heals and recovers hard wounds.
    @Bipolarity - I don't know you as well but I appreciate your words, I'm sure we have all been through one and can relate, good luck with your trial-ET position!
    @Comming - Before you actually do it, you think about past memories and mostly your family and friends, I couldn't do that to my family, can't even suicide with that thought.

Didn't expect so much positive support, honestly knowing how immature the community was a few months ago, I did not expect it at all but thanks to everyone for the kind words and support, it's highly appreciated from my side!

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

8. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Canpai (09-20-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Didn't expect so much positive support, honestly knowing how immature the community was a few months ago, I did not expect it at all but thanks to everyone for the kind words and support, it's highly appreciated from my side!
    no problemo fam

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Senpai

Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome back, that must be tough for you and I wanna let you know that everything is going to be okay at the end, I know that you and I were in bad terms, but I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information