Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    YO! So um yea while you were gone I got married and moved to Canada. Even though I’ve been missing from Fgunz too. Its good to hear youre still in one piece! Stay frosty.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Main reason I quit is because I had a really really tough experience with my ex girlfriend as we went through a lot together and at the end we broke up with each other, similar story to "thelewa (Lewi) from Osu! who recently commit suicide for the same reason, I as well was also on the edge of doing that.
    Lost a friend of mine from cancer, had terrible experience at work, barely holding my feelings and anger, I only spoke to Dave about it for some time and he helped me went through it even though we only spoke twice-thrice past months.

Cons of my relationship;
    Nearly commit suicide multiple times, almost quit my job having nowhere to live, received multiple warnings from my boss, dumped my whole education, ignored all my close/best friends due to depression.

Pros;
    Finally getting over that break up, trying to forget the girl that I haven't heard of for 7 months, I'm highly paid on my current job and achieved best rank for the past 6 months from my colleagues that have been working there for years, finally programming and progressing sometimes slowly but surely, I can work with multiple languages now but mostly focusing on JS, React, Angular and a few other libraries and frameworks, also grew up a lot to make better choices and interact with people even better in person.

Sad to see the community is dying and nobody is doing anything about it, GunZ is clearly dead and needs to be dumped, starting something new with paid developers can help the community grow and develop but oh well.. ('-')/

What's up with you - the one reading this story? What have you achieved for the past months and how did you develop so far? What are your plans for the upcoming months/year?
    hah something familiar happened to me, lost a friend from cancer but that was long ago..
    about the girl I know how you feel believe me I know how hard it is, but in the end its I, I'm, me, my family and then comes my girlfriend !
    Glad to hear that you're okay right now, keep going best of luck mate!

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Main reason I quit is because I had a really really tough experience with my ex girlfriend as we went through a lot together and at the end we broke up with each other, similar story to "thelewa (Lewi) from Osu! who recently commit suicide for the same reason, I as well was also on the edge of doing that.
    Lost a friend of mine from cancer, had terrible experience at work, barely holding my feelings and anger, I only spoke to Dave about it for some time and he helped me went through it even though we only spoke twice-thrice past months.

Cons of my relationship;
    Nearly commit suicide multiple times, almost quit my job having nowhere to live, received multiple warnings from my boss, dumped my whole education, ignored all my close/best friends due to depression.

Pros;
    Finally getting over that break up, trying to forget the girl that I haven't heard of for 7 months, I'm highly paid on my current job and achieved best rank for the past 6 months from my colleagues that have been working there for years, finally programming and progressing sometimes slowly but surely, I can work with multiple languages now but mostly focusing on JS, React, Angular and a few other libraries and frameworks, also grew up a lot to make better choices and interact with people even better in person.

Sad to see the community is dying and nobody is doing anything about it, GunZ is clearly dead and needs to be dumped, starting something new with paid developers can help the community grow and develop but oh well.. ('-')/

What's up with you - the one reading this story? What have you achieved for the past months and how did you develop so far? What are your plans for the upcoming months/year?

Can't help with depression but know that you can always hit me up if you want to talk.

Cancer blows, I lost my uncle to that shit and now it looks like my grandpa is next. He got diagnosed with Leukemia last week. Work is shit I've learned one thing is that it's only a job, there's always another one so **** your boss or whoever gives you shit.

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Was literally Sad to get that Genius hope Jesus will solve all your problems
    Was Fun to Talk with you back in V7 on the forum
    #GeorgeGenius

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information