Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

The current dagger range (220) is fine for regular daggers/D-styling but players in TDMs have been abusing the Speedy dagger quite a lot since the last update. You often find multiple players in bigger rooms spamming clicks and trapping people with it. My suggestion is to revert Speedy's range to 160 (or lower) again. This way, the actual D-stylers won't have a problem with regular daggers and everyone else won't have to deal with the ridiculous spam.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 09-24-2018 at 02:50 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Castiel (09-24-2018)

Banned

Thanks
    I think Previously ppl dealt with speedy daggers at that range which was kept for a long time, dunno why it was changed.
    its range is longer which got ppl to do such things, that hype will get over soon and i'm sure its easy to dodge someone with it lol.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    I think the range is the least of the issues with speedy.

Speedy is basically a broken version of a dagger which lets you do shit which is not normally possible with a dagger.

For example: DHS with Speedy

Also a thing to note is that when you do this move it looks like you're spiking to the point of teleporting by the other player.. unlike a normal sword dhs it actually bugs the game out.
    Last edited by Ekital; 09-25-2018 at 07:39 AM.

Thread Information