Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    okay ever since the update ive been getting hacking attempt every 5 mins and its really annoying
    any suggestions?
    https://pastebin.com/RzkPjtaA
    Last edited by Taint; 10-08-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Kavi's Avatar 👑 King 👑

Country
    Thanks
    Delete config in ur folder and try to play

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Delete config in ur folder and try to play
    didn't work, seriously its getting ****ing annoying

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Thanks
    Have you installed any programs since the time this started happening? They might be conflicting with Gunz in some way, so try closing/uninstalling them.

If that doesn't work, delete fmod.dll and dbghelp.dll (or maybe just all .dll files + Gunz.exe) from the folder and let the launcher re-download them. This used to fix 'hacking attempt' issues a long time ago, but I'm not sure if it'll still work.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Have you installed any programs since the time this started happening? They might be conflicting with Gunz in some way, so try closing/uninstalling them.

If that doesn't work, delete fmod.dll and dbghelp.dll (or maybe just all .dll files + Gunz.exe) from the folder and let the launcher re-download them. This used to fix 'hacking attempt' issues a long time ago, but I'm not sure if it'll still work.
    I'll let you know in a second hold on

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    didn't work, tried everything you said and still doesn't fix it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    hacking attempt (from my experience) usually happens if you try to use gunz in a way it wasnt meant to be used, for example with a keyboard or mouse with special 'macro' buttons or a touch screen. could be that?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    hacking attempt (from my experience) usually happens if you try to use gunz in a way it wasnt meant to be used, for example with a keyboard or mouse with special 'macro' buttons or a touch screen. could be that?
    i have a logitech mouse with the software installed, but I closed it regardless so it doesn't matter its not from it, i uploaded my mlog in hopes of mc or dave checking it out once they have the time

Thanks
    - Run CCleaner and fix registry issues.
    - Disconnect any non-essential USB devices (keep only the keyboard and mouse connected).
    - Check driver dates in Device Manager (network adapter, display adapter, sound) and rollback any recent updates if they coincide with the time you started facing this issue. Faulty sound drivers have given me a lot of issues.
    - Recent windows updates? Try rolling back to an older build.
    - Install FGunz on another hard drive/partition that doesn't have Windows installed on it. There may be some permission conflicts -- just move it to be sure.
    - See if your Logitech software has been updated recently (Windows updates can do that).

That's all I can think of right now. If it's some issue with Gunz itself, only the administrators can help you by analyzing the crash dump file and mlog.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 10-08-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information