Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Woah you guys are so supportive i love it, Yea chef did a great job none the less.
    But i didnt know chef made any of these plus the reason why i was questioning all of this was.

I created the bracket and logo to be reused, I Worked on those things so that if i'd leave fgunz nobody in the future had to work hard on a silly thing like brackets. So i made these in advance so that they would always have a clean looking layout and all they had to do with it was to edit minor stuff like the text or color or w/e they want.

I didn't mean to trash chefs designs in anyway but i wouldnt sugar coat them either as i thought they looked pretty bad.
    But he already told me he didn't really put efford in them and the only reason why my stuff wasn't used was cause he lost the files and there isn't much communication with the admins that have the files.

Eitherway whole thing is solved.
    Bai

2. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

StephanM (10-09-2018)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Woah you guys are so supportive i love it, Yea chef did a great job none the less.
    But i didnt know chef made any of these plus the reason why i was questioning all of this was.

I created the bracket and logo to be reused, I Worked on those things so that if i'd leave fgunz nobody in the future had to work hard on a silly thing like brackets. So i made these in advance so that they would always have a clean looking layout and all they had to do with it was to edit minor stuff like the text or color or w/e they want.

I didn't mean to trash chefs designs in anyway but i wouldnt sugar coat them either as i thought they looked pretty bad.
    But he already told me he didn't really put efford in them and the only reason why my stuff wasn't used was cause he lost the files and there isn't much communication with the admins that have the files.

Eitherway whole thing is solved.
    Bai
    In short: Thanks yall but my gfx stuff for the tourneys is really bad and i didn't put any effort into them because I didn't want to. Anyway me and Rain spoke in private so no need for this thread.

Locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information