Too my friends...

I thank my Students, and friends, Badnews I am leaving. This server has too many problems, not ingame but GM problems. Aswell as Players raging to much. I am leaving to play at Ijji. You may follow me, but I am busy at some points. *Notice to students that join Ijji - I am teaching without limits now.*
Me and DDaggerDD AKA: Andregibson, are working on advanced CW Tactics as well as making a complete D-Style guide on Gunz Factor Forums. This guide will include a FULL video guide, using Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, and Flash Pro 8. My Montages will be coming out Febuary, sorry to those who wanted to see them in January, My computer is delayed. I will be making LOTS of Montages. Atleast 10. I did give up my Event member position for someone who would be better for the position, because your all biased against new comers getting positions. I am sorry for anyone I insulted, except SuperRandom (-RM-) He is really imbecillec and childish, he needs to let stuff go. Ensignia I think it was, I really pissed him off, and I will let him post that he owned me really bad . Omar, I was pissed at your for spiking (You do a bit.) and I am sorry. You did own me and I will let you post it as well. I respect good players on this server, I respect the bad ones that try their hardest as well. I will see you guys on Ijji if you decide to follow me.

Contact Info
Email: [email protected] (My email that I check.)
MSN: [email protected]
Ijji IGN's: iShiv (Most Frequent) and Melevolent.