Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Hi,

Wondering if anybody's got any idea if it's possible to run it with linux (possibly using WINE). And if so, will it create problems with the anti-cheat and get my account banned.
    It would be appreciated if anybody's got experience with the endeavor, otherwise I guess I'll have to try it from scratch.

Thanks,
    -Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Country
    Thanks
    I'd say probably not. I have tried a ton in the past, and I only got as far as logging in, actually playing the game resulted in all models being rendered pitch black. I'm not that experienced with Linux though, so maybe if you tinker with WINE you could get something going

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    I'd say probably not. I have tried a ton in the past, and I only got as far as logging in, actually playing the game resulted in all models being rendered pitch black. I'm not that experienced with Linux though, so maybe if you tinker with WINE you could get something going
    WINE don't work.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    just saying if you do manage to make it work somehow and you get a hacking attempt you dont get banned (as far as i know). You might get banned if you choose to use a VPN without confirmation from dave first though (but thats a different subject).

Thread Information