Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Chef

Reason: This User is clearly hating on me somehow, he wont let others unkick me nore himself.
    I got kicked for killing people in a training room which Chef considers it as 'annoying', he doesn't look at what some of these people do.
    I attk, they attk. so whats the problem in unkicking me?
    they also kick me cause there a group of them and the kick gets accepted.

Also These training rooms and some tdms are the only popular rooms which ppl play, and i mostly enjoy. when i got kicked there were no other rooms which i could've joined cuz i was lagging. So does that mean you want someone to simply leave fgunz cause theres no rooms for him/her to enter.

I mean in the past when i've asked any GM/ET, they wouldn't simply unkicked me cause its unfair to get kicked for killing people constantly, why do they have guns/swords equipped? attk back with it....

Please sort out the hatred Chef Brings towards me, he wont unkick me cause of that nore will he let others. its very pathetic.

Proof/Evidence: Chef
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 10-22-2018 at 09:51 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    You really love wasting your time, if it's not forum reports its in-game, you must have a lot of time on your hands. Anyway let me entertain the thought that this isn't complete garbage and explain to you how kicking and unkicking work.

We do not unkick anyone as soon as they ask, unkicking is not something every user gets for granted regardless of the reason, that's not how it works. The option to kick a user is something that is voted upon by all of the users in a room, if the majority votes to kick then it's their decision. Only on very specific instances that include the abuse of the kicking system do we, the GMs, actually interfere. In this case there was no abuse of the system therefore we do not have to unkick you.

Banned

Thanks
    Im sorry but you're NEW chef, you dont know how the old staffs behaved with this matter.
    You can simply bring frineds/clannies to get someone kicked outa a room. not rocket science. So how does one avoid such kick in this circumstance?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Im sorry but you're NEW chef, you dont know how the old staffs behaved with this matter.
    You can simply bring frineds/clannies to get someone kicked outa a room. not rocket science. So how does one avoid such kick in this circumstance?
    How can one tell if someone is abusing the voting system? they can literally ask there friends to abuse whilst they sit in the room and multiple kicks can be thrown at a particular user. how does someone or even you guys find out whos doing it? unless you guys have logs.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Yes 3 yrs of being staff is very new, guess at 5 years I'll be fine? We have logs for everything, don't sit here making false accusations if you don't have evidence, that's just words that have no meaning in a report.

Anyway I've wasted enough time with you I'll just leave it to another GM or admin to decline this useless post. Ciao.

Banned

Thanks
    I mean that way of defending your self is pathetic? your claiming this will be declined as if you made the verdict. You're giving the other GMs a false sense of completely accusing this thread as a waste and should be declined?
    what i meant of you being 'new' is, what the staffs did in the past not you'r career as freestylegamers staff.

If you have full logs of everything? why do you guys want such evidence for reporting someone of abusing the voting system? its literally impossible to get such evidences if the person abusing is smart enough. as in abuses random intervals and not constantly in single go.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    As Chef explained you, the fact you asked to get unkicked doesn't mean we MUST unkick you from that very specific room. If you got kicked, then there's probably a good reason for it, sounds fishy to me that someone called his friends/clannies just go get you or someone else kicked. We do unkick players if we think they got kicked unfairly, but sounds like you deserved it and I'm quoting your words: "I attack, they attack". Perhapes they asked you to stop attacking them but you just kept chasing them in that very specific room? Saw you doing it sometimes.

Anyways, even if a player did get kicked unfairly, it doesn't mean we have to immediately unkick him. I usually tell the user to wait 10-15 minutes before I unkick him/her.

In conclusion, I don't think Chef acted wrong. There is no evidence of them abusing the vote kick system and you pretty much explained that you attacked them all in that training room so that's the reason you got kicked.

Declined.

Thread Information