Banned

Thanks
    So far so good , another Macro'er.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/5uwj47

Its pretty obvious to see he macro's.
    Just like all macroers , whenever you bf in his TBF Macro and generate a massive at his sword , he slashes the ground as soon as he lands.
    Unlike real People that can TBF , they don't slash at the ground as soon as a massive is generated.
    Also notice the Tortoise Gate or whatever it is called , he does this perfectly for a long time , while even in video's of the original inventor isn't that good at it. He also barely knows how to Slashshot etc , wich makes this more suspicious.

HF watching.

Banned

Thanks
    LOL?
    If people are tbfing when you give them a massive, they will massive instantly.
    Tourtise gate is easy..
    O.o

He also fails a couple of times.. Just watch him and you'll see him normally slash instead of bf a few times.
    Aswell as with tourtise. It isn't perfect. He fails about 4 times in the 20 seconds he does it.
    Last edited by Important; 06-04-2009 at 07:44 PM.

ThiYnk's Avatar A.K.A Zuratuel

Thanks
    agreed. why would some one use macros when you can easily learn TBF and, all the other moves.

Banned

Thanks
    I've tested it with someone bunny , you do not instantly massive at all.
    You slash at the ground , besides .. TBF is not easy to learn , this guy barely couldnt Slashshot etc.

Looks way to much of a macro'er to me.
    And im sure that you can't assume everyone that slashes the ground when they generate a massive is a macro'er , but its getting quite obvious all those people that suck balls and suddenly all of em are able to TBF?

Why he fails is probably cause the macro isn't perfect - as this would take a lot of time to optimise the slashes perfectly , also computer lagg. Check real people that have practiced it for a long time and used it for a long time , those peoples aren't even quite as good at turtoise gate yet.

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    I Agree with Tomboii,

If you can TBF, you should at least be at the standards of being able to aim reload slash shots, and be on the line of learning /mastering Double Half Step.

This guy needs a ban.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    He gets a warning. Thanks for reporting.

/lock
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information