Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    send the bad players somewhere else to create a high skill level server and start by banning the guy above me
    No trash allowed here thank you, take care sir.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    No trash allowed here thank you, take care sir.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ-cry4Cmbk
    wasnt this record got recorded by a 200 ping player and i got unbanned after two months? o well arent u the guy that logs on get slapped and logs off after 30 minutes saying " impossible" LMAO

Country
    Thanks
    wasnt this record got recorded by a 200 ping player and i got unbanned after two months? o well arent u the guy that logs on get slapped and logs off after 30 minutes saying " impossible" LMAO
    Rolf i see you are as delusional as ever, The guy wasn't 200 ping and there was a replay recorded by a different person where you are still underclocking clown ass kid. get out of here man you and your so called "High skilled friends" let's not forget big nose LOL clowning around still.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Rolf i see you are as delusional as ever, The guy wasn't 200 ping and there was a replay recorded by a different person where you are still underclocking clown ass kid. get out of here man you and your so called "High skilled friends" let's not forget big nose LOL clowning around still.
    didnt expect this much of rage out of a guy that getting slapepd by me i wish i could be on ur side but o well im too good..

Country
    Thanks
    didnt expect this much of rage out of a guy that getting slapepd by me i wish i could be on ur side but o well im too good..
    Your nothing but a hacker tho, You wont be good at any other game not fortnite or cs lol.
    Could careless if a underclocker kills me, keep hacking ugly clown xd

Banned

Thanks
    .... ok a lot of people know that you're known for hacking, you're still underclocking to this day on servers I won't name out of respect for Dave. I mean, you did e-date Kelly, no? weird ass guy. Dean is just as bad. Literally you and your friends that think you're so "godly" at this game that died off 9 years ago, are literally hacking, using underclock, etc in 2018 GunZ, then proceed to talk on forums or chuckle about in Discord getting all hype about it. Cringe as it gets..

That video by the way, you're literally making an excuse to say that the person who recorded the video was 200 ping? Even if they were 200 ping, it wouldn't make you look like you're literally ****ing underclocking, it doesn't work that way in GunZ. You'd look like you're spikeing if he was lagging, and you'd be glitchy\teleporting with AE appearing when packet loss happens. Not a blatant as day underclock.

Retards like you Bar, dean, rein, the rest of you ****ing dumb asses, are part of the reason why the game is literally succumbed to what it has, dead. There could be a "fun scrims" going on and you'd be the type of person to go about and start underclocking \ hacking to ruin the fun for everybody.

7. The following user said thank you to Snuw for this useful post:

Rain (11-12-2018)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Snuw View Post
    .... ok a lot of people know that you're known for hacking, you're still underclocking to this day on servers I won't name out of respect for Dave. I mean, you did e-date Kelly, no? weird ass guy. Dean is just as bad. Literally you and your friends that think you're so "godly" at this game that died off 9 years ago, are literally hacking, using underclock, etc in 2018 GunZ, then proceed to talk on forums or chuckle about in Discord getting all hype about it. Cringe as it gets..

That video by the way, you're literally making an excuse to say that the person who recorded the video was 200 ping? Even if they were 200 ping, it wouldn't make you look like you're literally ****ing underclocking, it doesn't work that way in GunZ. You'd look like you're spikeing if he was lagging, and you'd be glitchy\teleporting with AE appearing when packet loss happens. Not a blatant as day underclock.

Retards like you Bar, dean, rein, the rest of you ****ing dumb asses, are part of the reason why the game is literally succumbed to what it has, dead. There could be a "fun scrims" going on and you'd be the type of person to go about and start underclocking \ hacking to ruin the fun for everybody.
    who r u and why r u writing essays im not gonna read that

- - - Updated - - -

Your nothing but a hacker tho, You wont be good at any other game not fortnite or cs lol.
    Could careless if a underclocker kills me, keep hacking ugly clown xd
    but im a god on cs

Banned

Thanks
    who r u and why r u writing essays im not gonna read that
    somebody who has reached levels in GunZ that you'll never achieve.

also somebody who would never e-date somebody that lives across the pacific ocean from me, ****ing weirdo.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks

also somebody who would never e-date somebody that lives across the pacific ocean from me, ****ing weirdo.
    what

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks

u ok fam?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information