Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ganggbang the gm one

Reason: i was in fight with musturd , then dis one who's called gangbang came and told us make it civil here, like 3 times fine,
    then he gave us the last warn, but both of us me and musturd were talking shit , but guess what , suddenly he told me , tear you're muted,
    but in the other side musturd didn't stop talking shit, acting big w/e , and he was like i didn't notice musturd, you're muted , musturd was laughing
    such a joke gm, there was like 4 players talking shit in dis room and he only muted me, eventhough he noticed dat someone called Horsefighter was asking
    about ma place ,ma address like he's gonna come to my location and this gm who called ganggbag was like no warn for him , only for tear
    guess why? because a 1v1 game against ganggbang before being a gm , and he lost 11-2, uptight since losing 11-2 gg, i got ip ban because bypassing mute
    btw i bypassed cuz AS HE CALLED A "GM" HE DID THE WRONG THING , HE LEFT THE THREE GUYS AS THEY DID NOTHING WRONG, WHEN THEY WERE CURSING MA FAMILY AND FLAMING , HE NOTICED TEAR SAYING" DUMBASS " , THEN TEAR YOU'RE MUTED. GOOD JOB! GANGGBANG

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/BfePnvr

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I'm going to let this get handled by another GM but just providing some context around the situation.

I gave multiple warnings to keep it civil in the chat. All 3 of you continued. After I gave a final warning, Musturdcake asked who I was referring to, then you proceeded to call him a "retard" and "dumbass". I'm not gonna continue giving warning after warning, that was the final straw to me.

Also the room was filled up with almost 30 people in it, i was also busy whispering with multiple people and clan chat. I can't read every chat that goes by, so I might have missed something. Feel free to provide proof if so.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Musturd asked 3 times who are you referring to?
    then i told him "he's talking with u dumbass" ofc you've seen what did i say , then u said tear you're muted.
    but ofc , u didn't notice dat musturd was cursing my family and also u didn't notice horsefighter who was threatening me dat he's gonna smack me irl,
    he asked me 7 times about my full address in the lobby chat, he was threatening,racist,talking about ma country bad, and lastly he said israel is poor, yes you didn't notice it, in addition u didn't notice musturd was cursing ma family , u only have noticed " dumbass", then TEAR YOU'RE MUTED ? like what da heck? look at them before muting me,
    i'm pretty sure dats you've noticed horsefighter when he was threatening me all the time , but u were acting like u didn't notice , i got muted unfairly while all of them were trashtalking , so i felt injustice because his random decision to mute ONLY TEAR, so i bypassed my mute and came back to this room , and automatically i got ip ban. nothing wrong with my bypass , cuz your decision to mute ONLY TEAR WAS TOO FAST, INSTEAD OF taking a fair decision, don't tell me dat u didn't see him threatning , cursing cuz i'm not gonna believe u , like seven times he asked me what's your full address , never notice it, well done.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    There is nothing going on in the screenshots you are showing to us. Also, It's great and all that u are telling a story in the report, but I see no evidence for that. So I can't and won't do anything about that.

So that will be declined.

Last thing. I will unban you if you promise not to bypass again.

Thread Information