Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ganggbang

Reason: i was in fight with musturd , then dis one who's called gangbang came and told us make it civil here, like 3 times fine,
    then he gave us the last warn, but both of us me and musturd were talking shit , but guess what , suddenly he told me , tear you're muted,
    but in the other side musturd didn't stop talking shit, acting big w/e , and he was like i didn't notice musturd, you're muted , musturd was laughing
    such a joke gm, there was like 4 players talking shit in dis room and he only muted me, eventhough he noticed dat someone called Horsefighter was asking
    about ma place ,ma address like he's gonna come to my location and this gm who called ganggbag was like no warn for him , only for tear
    guess why? because a 1v1 game against ganggbang before being a gm , and he lost 11-2, uptight since losing 11-2 gg, i got ip ban because bypassing mute
    btw i bypassed cuz AS HE CALLED A "GM" HE DID THE WRONG THING , HE LEFT THE THREE GUYS AS THEY DID NOTHING WRONG, WHEN THEY WERE CURSING MA FAMILY AND FLAMING , HE NOTICED TEAR SAYING" DUMBASS " , THEN TEAR YOU'RE MUTED. GOOD JOB! GANGGBANG

Musturd asked 3 times who are you referring to?
    then i told him "he's talking with u dumbass" ofc you've seen what did i say , then u said tear you're muted.
    but ofc , u didn't notice dat musturd was cursing my family and also u didn't notice horsefighter who was threatening me dat he's gonna smack me irl,
    he asked me 7 times about my full address in the lobby chat, he was threatening,racist,talking about ma country bad, and lastly he said israel is poor, yes you didn't notice it, in addition u didn't notice musturd was cursing ma family , u only have noticed " dumbass", then TEAR YOU'RE MUTED ? like what da heck? look at them before muting me,
    i'm pretty sure dats you've noticed horsefighter when he was threatening me all the time , but u were acting like u didn't notice , i got muted unfairly while all of them were trashtalking , so i felt injustice because his random decision to mute ONLY TEAR, so i bypassed my mute and came back to this room , and automatically i got ip ban. nothing wrong with my bypass , cuz your decision to mute ONLY TEAR WAS TOO FAST, INSTEAD OF taking a fair decision, don't tell me dat u didn't see him threatning , cursing cuz i'm not gonna believe u , like seven times he asked me what's your full address , never notice it, well done.
    honestly i'm telling you what happened literally , but it looks like in the other side also shang can't handle it,
    he's asking if unban with a mute would be enough? , but it's still unfair i'm gonna get mute alone , while all of them were cursing , and threatening
    and guess what he's saying dats you don't have the enough evidence dats could show if musturd was targeting you or cursing you, like what da heck
    we all knows , dat musturd was cursing me , it's really obvious, like ganggbang give both of us warn cuz we were cursing each others, so it's obvious dats the argue was between us , but guess what he's not targeting me? yea he wasn't, maybe he was targeting ganggbang?, LOL such a joke, we all know dat musturd was trashtalking and targeting me , but cursing my family and telling me to bring ma mom here , wasn't enough for shang , cuz he's not targeting me, his excuse was dat ganggbang doesn't have the enough time to read every reply, then, if he doesn't have the enough time to read every reply, how could he take a fast decision?? cuz i've only said dumbass? was it fast? is it deserves the mute? cursing my family , being racist , threatening me the whole time wasn't enough to get a mute for them? no because ganggbang did notice only "dumbass" , he didn't notice dat he was threatening me , and asking for my full address 7 times in a row? so how could he take a decision? i mean yea it's still unfair , it's really obvious dat musturd was cursing me, even ganggbang knows dat musturd was cursing me not somebody else, since he doesn't have the enough time to read all the replies then he shouldn't take a fast decision, if he didn't read at all, his excuse was ;I was whispering somebody else, so what should i do? it's not my problem if he was whispering somebody else,if you're not focusing in the replies then don't take a fast decision. (pretty sure he already read everything), fine he didn't see all the replies? i'm showing u dats musturd was cursing my mom in the evidence, don't tell me musturd's not targeting u, do u know what , even though he's not targeting me , i think u give him 3 warns to stop cursing , and as u can see in the evidence , he's still cursing, what a nice decision.
    Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/BfePnvr
    Last edited by Cry; 11-12-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    After reading everything you and Ganggbangg said, I came to the conclusion that you did deserve the mute. However, maybe you're right and Musturd should have been muted as well because he was flaming you too. The thing is, there is no evidence against Musturd and that's why no actions should be taken, unless you do have evidence against him and you're willing to make a report against him.

According to Ganggbangg's evidence, he did ask both of you twice to stop flaming/insulting and you've decided to ignore him, you kept insulting Musturd. That's why you're muted and I personally agree with it. I dunno if Musturd kept flaming you as well but as I've said earlier, there is no evidence against him and that's why he's not muted.

In my opinion it was too harsh to ban you and it could be handled otherwise. Feel free to make an unban appeal.
    Overall, there's no excuse to flame other users, even if he started, you could just report Musturd instead of replying back.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information