Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Fk no I just spent over $400 this past week to get lb/lbx and katana x. fk no

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Justinn View Post
    Fk no I just spent over $400 this past week to get lb/lbx and katana x. fk no
    Some are always going to be lucky or unlucky. I know it sucks, but consider this: People who win their legendary items via free boxes (every 5 days) or with coins obtained from clan wars/rebirths/weekly competitions still get them for free and it doesn't change the fact that you had to spend a lot more. Spending $400 sucks, but some folks always have better luck. So, would you rather have a dead server with no players to use those weapons against or an active server where you can actually play? What good is that stuff in training rooms?

Maybe if the leaders decide to implement this, they could look into some sort of compensation for donors like you in recent months but that's not really for me to discuss.

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    Good suggestion also Change the delay/clips of mayuri ,SC12 ,Humanrage shotguns because theyre kinda useless now
    Nimer K.

Thanks
    This can make a big difference to FG, but I highly doubt this will ever happen.

Country
    Thanks
    I think it would be okay to do this (took me about 4k coins to get both of the guns, but I know that some people can roll these boxes in 1-2 tries, so whatever goes, as you said, some are lucky, some are not). Still, it probably won't make much of a difference. All that is needed right now imo is some rebalances (remove all this L/S/H stuff, it's not needed), removal of the grenade launcher (or at least don't make it stun), and bring back the normal hitbox

6. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (11-22-2018)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Gunz in general not just FG does not appeal to gamers who have never played the game, it's not about people having better items than them, it's about the skill level gaps between them.

Look at it this way, Dave & Mcsic offer $50 every 2 weeks to the rank 1 clan, I mean you can make money for playing a game you enjoy, great right? Now let's look at how many players who play everyday actually partake in playing for that $50, it's not many, simply because the players who do are at a skill level that other aren't, it's not because there opponent items are better it's because there opponents are better in general at the game, this theory that applies to Clan Wars also applies to the game in general.

So with that theory, the game now only appeals to 2 lots of players.

Those who played the game along time ago.
    Those who already play but at another server.

The issues now comes with the following, those who played along time ago, look for a server which has the most activity, therefore looking into the "known" servers left, there's one in particular tripling the current FG population therefore looking allot more appealing.

For those who play at the other server, have invested their time already at that server, so why would they suddenly take up and leave the server they've invested their time and money into. Also those players have a "bad view" of FG, simply because they feel the anti-lead has issues and that the anti-hack is weak.

I can't comment on either as I no longer play, so I don't know the current situation in terms of players hacking, however don't be fooled into thinking there isn't any hacks, just because there's no reports does not mean people aren't hacking. The other server has a higher protection simply because they invade privacy, yes it's shady but it works for them and people know of it and don't care because they've got nothing to hide.

GunZ is old, donation packages won't bring the population back up sadly and it does sadden me because for me FG has been the best server I've ever played.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Dave (11-22-2018), Linzor (11-24-2018)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nimer View Post
    Good suggestion also Change the delay/clips of mayuri ,SC12 ,Humanrage shotguns because theyre kinda useless now
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    All that is needed right now imo is some rebalances (remove all this L/S/H stuff, it's not needed), removal of the grenade launcher (or at least don't make it stun), and bring back the normal hitbox
    Please post separate topics for these suggestions because we've already had lengthy discussions about shotgun rebalancing, which did nothing. These things have been suggested time and again over the past year, so it's safe to assume that things won't change. Dave already posted about the lack of developers to rollback to the original hitbox.

The point of this suggestion is to implement something that requires little to no effort but has the potential to improve PvP activity on the server along with an influx of funds.

Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    GunZ is old, donation packages won't bring the population back up sadly and it does sadden me because for me FG has been the best server I've ever played.
    Well, isn't it worth a shot? Surely, it's better than leaving things the way they are. At this rate, we'll probably be lucky to find anything apart from the good old Town training room / turbo / events in a few months.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 11-22-2018 at 01:04 AM.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Polar (11-24-2018), Tzunami best0 (11-26-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information