Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ/Website

Description:

Not sure if this suggestion violates #5 here but I'm going to post it anyway.

Considering that the server has almost no playable rooms nowadays (this is what 60 players looks like without events) apart from one Garden TDM or A/D, and lack of clan war activity in spite of providing cash rewards, maybe it's time to consider selling donor packages that include LB, LBx, and donor/VIP meds for a flat price. It's almost 2019 and I personally don't see the point in forcing people to gamble away their money in trying to obtain the LB/LBx. The current remaining players either already have them or don't want to spend money when there are rarely any good rooms to play in, which makes perfect sense.

There's a good chance that it might motivate players from the other server to join FGunz if they only had to spend a reasonable amount of money to obtain the best donor items, considering that their clan war and general PvP activity is still going strong. Since there are no developers to take care of various gameplay issues like the hitbox, this is probably the next best thing to try. And why not? There are no new players in this game anymore, so you might as well cater to the needs of competitive players who want to play here but can't due to the lack of proper gear.

Some may argue that it'd be unfair to people who spent a lot of money in the past etc etc, but times were different back then and most of those players have already quit and the remaining ones will continue to play anyway.

P.S: I'm not suggesting the removal of lucky boxes; it's about providing an alternative when people wouldn't otherwise be interested in spending money on this server. With the holidays just around the corner, something like this may actually work.

2. The following 15 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

#1# (11-24-2018), #1Chef (11-21-2018), 3AM (11-21-2018), Bunny (11-21-2018), Dot (11-24-2018), Ganggbangg (11-21-2018), LastBullet (11-24-2018), Linzor (11-21-2018), Nimer (11-21-2018), Polar (11-21-2018), Republic (11-21-2018), Shang (11-21-2018), Tzunami best0 (11-21-2018), venkysuresh (11-24-2018), Victory (11-22-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    people who spent a ****ton of coins will definitely complain, but desperate times require desperate measures so i think this is a good idea.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    That's a great point. I think that might make more players active knowing they have weapons equal to others, since basically all the people who play tdm at this point got one of them at least.

10/10, beats every suggestion or idea that Bunny has ever posted.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    people who spent a ****ton of coins will definitely complain, but desperate times require desperate measures so i think this is a good idea.
    Their limitbreakers wouldn't be of much use without people to shoot at, so yeah, I think it's time.

Country
    Thanks
    I'll be the first to buy so +1 :>

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Platform View Post
    I'll be the first to buy so +1 :>
    I will be the second so +2.

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Voting for new quests/hard bosses that drop the legendary items jajaja
    #QuestersRise

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I do think we have to get the old players back in some sort of way. I think this can be a good first step. I agree that people will complain about it, who have spend alot of money into this game. But I agree totally here. We really have to do something about this, if not, who knows how long this will last.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    I do think we have to get the old players back in some sort of way. I think this can be a good first step. I agree that people will complain about it, who have spend alot of money into this game. But I agree totally here. We really have to do something about this, if not, who knows how long this will last.
    gaining back old players wont solve anything. the chance of them rejoining FG is pretty low. 50% of them is banned due to using hacks. the other 50% moved on into their life. we are just hardstuck in our puberty i guess *-*

OT: i do like the idea, however i think it does take away the lucky boxes part. nobody will ever buy a lucky box again if they can obtain a lb/lbx from a donor package.

11. The following user said thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

Student (11-29-2018)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    OT: i do like the idea, however i think it does take away the lucky boxes part. nobody will ever buy a lucky box again if they can obtain a lb/lbx from a donor package.
    And that's fine because people have opened tens of thousands of boxes over the years while the server was active. That time has passed; the ones who could afford to do so have already done it. This is more about keeping the current players motivated and attracting players from the other server who wish to play here more often, but can't. I know this because they join us for clan wars sometimes and then end up going back to a place where they have an advantage with donors.

Moreover, people would still buy other lucky boxes (sword, kodachi, cat in the hat) and cosmetic boxes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information