Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nimer View Post
    Good suggestion also Change the delay/clips of mayuri ,SC12 ,Humanrage shotguns because theyre kinda useless now
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    All that is needed right now imo is some rebalances (remove all this L/S/H stuff, it's not needed), removal of the grenade launcher (or at least don't make it stun), and bring back the normal hitbox
    Please post separate topics for these suggestions because we've already had lengthy discussions about shotgun rebalancing, which did nothing. These things have been suggested time and again over the past year, so it's safe to assume that things won't change. Dave already posted about the lack of developers to rollback to the original hitbox.

The point of this suggestion is to implement something that requires little to no effort but has the potential to improve PvP activity on the server along with an influx of funds.

Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    GunZ is old, donation packages won't bring the population back up sadly and it does sadden me because for me FG has been the best server I've ever played.
    Well, isn't it worth a shot? Surely, it's better than leaving things the way they are. At this rate, we'll probably be lucky to find anything apart from the good old Town training room / turbo / events in a few months.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 11-22-2018 at 01:04 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Polar (11-24-2018), Tzunami best0 (11-26-2018)

Thread Information