Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    μ

Country
    Thanks
    Holy shit dude, this is really good! I love listening to underground rap so i can give you my general thoughts on the ep

So I started with Demons and it had me listening to the rest of the EP, there's just so much energy in your voice dude. i'd love to do a breakdown of each track if i had time but ill just give a general overview

First off your flow is just impeccable dude. the standout tracks were laughing stock, sorry not sorry and demons. you've got a really versatile flow from each track and it really keeps the listener engaged. the lyrics were really good on these tracks and sorry not sorrys hook was catchy af, the track kinda gave me flatbush vibes.

im not sure if you helped out on the production at all but @ laughing stock, the end of each sentence at 1:26 onwards your vocals kinda cut out early and it feels a bit clippy but otherwise the production was done really well.

tellin a story on dance away and keeping that flow going was insane. i wasn't a fan of the lyrics but the overall track is really solid.

the last track had an insane beat, really switched up the vibe on the EP. the singing in the hook could have done with a bit of work on the pitching though haha.

honestly dude, you've got to keep releasing music, this project is really solid. your flow is serious talent and you've definitely put effort into the lyrics and it 100% shows my dude. the production could have done with a little bit work but you said you took your craft to professional engineers so i don't think that's your area haha, they still did a great job though - the delay on the ad libs in demons gave so much atmosphere to the track, the BLEGH at 1;37 was uncalled for though n made me laugh lool.

keep it up dude, seriously well done on this
    Last edited by Shino; 08-05-2019 at 03:11 AM. Reason: words

2. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Eddie (08-05-2019)

Thread Information