Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ht=WHYUBULLYME

this is a joke.
    I'm legit. never used any kind of hack before.

I need a staff member to talk with. someone with an actual brain and experience.
    Last edited by AKAInjury; 12-02-2018 at 04:56 PM.

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    If you wish to have your ban removed and talk to a staff member, you have to post this in the Unban/Unwarn Appeal section. From the nature of your ban, I would suggest uploading screenshots and replays of your playstyle, and a good explanation. Sorry m8, I hope it works out for you and it was a misunderstanding.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AncientVu View Post
    If you wish to have your ban removed and talk to a staff member, you have to post this in the Unban/Unwarn Appeal section. From the nature of your ban, I would suggest uploading screenshots and replays of your playstyle, and a good explanation. Sorry m8, I hope it works out for you and it was a misunderstanding.
    am i already guilty of using SB? how could they ban me based on this record? i mean im just playing like a normal player there whats wrong with them IM NOT EVEN TRYING THERE
    Last edited by AKAInjury; 12-02-2018 at 06:48 PM.

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Well there are certain ways that people play when they use those types of things, like I said, post replays of you're playstyle and explain whats happening. The staff have been doing this a long time now, especially Ommadawn, so they know what to look for.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AncientVu View Post
    Well there are certain ways that people play when they use those types of things, like I said, post replays of you're playstyle and explain whats happening. The staff have been doing this a long time now, especially Ommadawn, so they know what to look for.
    post replays of my playstyle? it makes no sense.
    I dont use shotbot so its their duty to show a proof of me shotbotting (well there isnt such thing)

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AKAInjury View Post
    post replays of my playstyle? it makes no sense.
    I dont use shotbot so its their duty to show a proof of me shotbotting (well there isnt such thing)
    if you think you have been banned unjustified create an unban appeal over here: https://freestylersworld.com/forumdisplay.php?142-FGunZ. Would help you alot more than whining over here

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    how can this guy be banned for using hacks when everyone on fgunz sucks including him

8. The following 5 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Flow (12-02-2018), Ganggbangg (12-02-2018), President (12-03-2018), Tzunami best0 (12-03-2018), Zachary (12-03-2018)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    As Legancy said, if you think you're not guilty make an appeal. This thread is just a useless attempt at getting some attention.

Locked.

Thread Information