Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Ommadawn (GM)

Reason: Refusing to unkick me out of a training room cause he says its completely fair to get kicked for killing people in a training room.
    it's happened before, i got my unkick after constantly persuading other GMs to unkick me. Training is not chat-talk place like fk sake, its ment to be killing and training urself. Ommadawn himself hunts people in the room when he feels like, he wont get kicked cause his GM and known player. that doesn't mean if i do the same i get kicked. I was killing few ppl from the room and 'Alegra' girl player kicks me as usual, and friends of her all hit Y. how is this fair? yet the GM agrees with it......
    Either i get an unkick or i have to leave the game cause there are no alternatives to this room. ( cannot play tdm cuz of net issues/weather) so you want this to happen?
    Also in past Ommadawn has shown hatred towards me so have I, not sure if his using his powers to express the hatred i showed towards him. maybe that explains why he aint unkicking me.

Proof/Evidence: Ommadawn.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 12-05-2018 at 10:33 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    At least 4 people in this room complained to me and said that you're hunting them, Alegra is one of them just like you've mentioned above. The other playes were TonySopranto , iEminem and Ratage or Polar, don't remember which one of them. There was a vote kick on you because you just kept hunting them, obviously the vote kick got accepted because you weren't willing to stop killing them. It seems like they were happy you got kicked, I had a little chat with them afterwards.

You're right, this isn't the first time you get kicked for hunting players in training rooms. I personally didn't kill anyone so dunno why you said I did it too, feel free to ask anyone who was in that room. I didn't feel like unkicking you just because most of the room decided to kick you and they felt right to get you kicked for hunting them. You never learn your lesson, you just keep doing the same mistakes again and again.

I'll let another staff member to handle this report, closed as for now.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    You really love wasting your time, if it's not forum reports its in-game, you must have a lot of time on your hands. Anyway let me entertain the thought that this isn't complete garbage and explain to you how kicking and unkicking work.

We do not unkick anyone as soon as they ask, unkicking is not something every user gets for granted regardless of the reason, that's not how it works. The option to kick a user is something that is voted upon by all of the users in a room, if the majority votes to kick then it's their decision. Only on very specific instances that include the abuse of the kicking system do we, the GMs, actually interfere. In this case there was no abuse of the system therefore we do not have to unkick you.
    I've already explained this before. Declined.

Thread Information